World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Stop glitch

Bigtiff

1 hour ago, Bigtiff said:

Why is the stop glitch for aa guns and arty still a thing? Wasn't that supposed to be fixed months ago?

Figured out that it isn't a glitch it's a Easter egg more. Lemme explain. When u stop and attack with a setup unit ( aa, arty, at) they have much lower defense and take more damage while still firing. It's made to be realistic an at gun could fire with little setup but unless it had sand bags and bunker type defenses it could be taken out with ease. I believe that's what they are trying to do with the stop "glitch"

• 2 weeks later...
On July 29, 2016 at 10:00 PM, Waffles said:

Figured out that it isn't a glitch it's a Easter egg more. Lemme explain. When u stop and attack with a setup unit ( aa, arty, at) they have much lower defense and take more damage while still firing. It's made to be realistic an at gun could fire with little setup but unless it had sand bags and bunker type defenses it could be taken out with ease. I believe that's what they are trying to do with the stop "glitch"

Sorry for my late response and thanks for your quick one. I decided to run a quick test which is why it took me so long to get back. It was a simple test...dropped an aa gun on a sniper tower. The first one I just let set up. After 35 seconds it's health dropped to 520 and it died after 1:32 it died. The second I dropped the same exact spot and same way except I "stop glitched" it. That ones health also dropped to 520 in 35 seconds and died after 1:38. If your reasoning is true the second should have lost more health the first round.  Was hoping to see different results based on what you said but this is what I got.

4 hours ago, Bigtiff said:

Sorry for my late response and thanks for your quick one. I decided to run a quick test which is why it took me so long to get back. It was a simple test...dropped an aa gun on a sniper tower. The first one I just let set up. After 35 seconds it's health dropped to 520 and it died after 1:32 it died. The second I dropped the same exact spot and same way except I "stop glitched" it. That ones health also dropped to 520 in 35 seconds and died after 1:38. If your reasoning is true the second should have lost more health the first round.  Was hoping to see different results based on what you said but this is what I got.

Strange. I know that's how it worked a while ago. They later removed that feature and when it came back I thought that it may be the same one they had a while ago... But very strange. Yes also thanks for testing it out. I was wrong.