World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Frozen troop

Mastercheifs

Well my troops is frozen lol it is stuck right above my mates city and when I move it it says paremator error and when I tell it to enter airfield it says that it can't enter the airfield. And just in general my battle has been a bit buggy like we have 20 peeps right now and some one aplied to join and got in and we were all shocked lol but he got banned which is pretty messed up also someone had two supply factory's lol and couldn't build a airfield image.png

image.png

5 hours ago, ZolarKeth said:

Your bomber is actually inside, thats why it says parameter error. Just dispatch your bomber troop in the air force base and it won't be stuck anymore. 

K thanks sir but now I have another troops problem same city. So I put my bombers in there again before a battle and took them out but only some came out but I didn't notice at the time because ere was to many troops in the way but after the battle i looked at my troop list and seen that I still had bombers left so I clicked on a bomber and it took me to that city so I went to get them but they are not there? even though I k ow I put them there and it took me to that location. But I noticed it says they are in airport 155 but the location it takes me to had airport 124 I've been looking for airport 155 but still can't find it 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg