World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Retrieving Commander Name

BLN1

So I started playing 3 weeks ago, bought $200 dollars worth of diamonds because I love his game, I am Rexxiboy in the game currently with Revenant League, so one time I decide to LOG OUT and it went downhill from there. So basically I logged out and played as guest and entered a new name, unfortunately that got connectted to gamecenter, now I can no longer go back to Rexxiboy

Why dou you guys not allow anyone to enter previous account??? So I can play back my Rexxiboy and not loose all my diamonds?? I have contacted support and NO ONE is helping

16 hours ago, Rexxiboy said:

So I started playing 3 weeks ago, bought $200 dollars worth of diamonds because I love his game, I am Rexxiboy in the game currently with Revenant League, so one time I decide to LOG OUT and it went downhill from there. So basically I logged out and played as guest and entered a new name, unfortunately that got connectted to gamecenter, now I can no longer go back to Rexxiboy

Why dou you guys not allow anyone to enter previous account??? So I can play back my Rexxiboy and not loose all my diamonds?? I have contacted support and NO ONE is helping

Ok so if u got signed into Gamecenter and it was saved. You can easily retrieve ur Facebook account. First go to you commander portrait on the main menu. Then go to account tab on the top right. Click sign out and once u do that u will get an option to sign in with Facebook, Gamecenter, or play as guest. Click on Facebook and it should retrieve ur account.