World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Nerf bat

FutBuck

You guys have made vast sweeping changes to the units over the last couple updates.  None of them have been good, I just lost a MAJOR fight because of these change so.  Can you explain any possible way, 4 rank 5 anti-aircraft(by the way, they're Bofors, not bofos) with 95+ morale (when stationary and firing) should lose to 8 rank 1 newly created(base morale) bombers?  Those bombers should not have even gotten close enough to drop a single bomb.  

You also majorly nerfd artillery damage, and NOW you've removed the garrison button(and no, hold position does not do what garrison did).  

You are making drastic changes, and they have not been well thought out or well received.  These last 2 patches seriously compromise the viability for long term play

You guys have made vast sweeping changes to the units over the last couple updates.  None of them have been good, I just lost a MAJOR fight because of these change so.  Can you explain any possible way, 4 rank 5 anti-aircraft(by the way, they're Bofors, not bofos) with 95+ morale (when stationary and firing) should lose to 8 rank 1 newly created(base morale) bombers?  Those bombers should not have even gotten close enough to drop a single bomb.  

You also majorly nerfd artillery damage, and NOW you've removed the garrison button(and no, hold position does not do what garrison did).  

You are making drastic changes, and they have not been well thought out or well received.  These last 2 patches seriously compromise the viability for long term play

It is a numbers game. There were four more bombers than aa-guns. The aa-gun has weak health and the bombers do immense splash damage. While the aa-guns were tied up with 4 of 8 planes, the others were able to close the distance and deal enough damage to end the fight. The next question is, how many planes did you destroy before being defeated?

I brlieve the nerf, I cannot confirm or deny its existence as I haven't read it in the patch notes, if applicable was to inspire tfommanders to commit more troops to a fight instead of remaining out of range and making the battle one dimensional. Can you point out patch notes where these speculations are confirmed?

I cannot speak on the garrison command as I recall using it an hour ago. I will return to discuss this point at a later time. 

Since acknowledging the new button, I am slightly confused as to why you feel the action is different. How do you feel it is different?

• Upvote 1

3 downed out of 8 rank1 bombers.... Against rank5 aa, aa has splash damage and should have destroyed ALL of them before they could close the distance.   

Hold Position is a useless button for artillery, since they do not automatically move towards an enemy unit like a tank would. They removed garrison move forcing you to manually check your distance, stopping and waiting, then moving again if you're not quite in range yet

Edited by FutBuck

3 downed out of 8 rank1 bombers.... Against rank5 aa, aa has splash damage and should have destroyed ALL of them before they could close the distance.   

Hold Position is a useless button for artillery, since they do not automatically move towards an enemy unit like a tank would. They removed garrison move forcing you to manually check your distance, stopping and waiting, then moving again if you're not quite in range yet

Hi buddy, the difference we made fits the interests of most players, since the motivation which encourages us to make it is from the suggestions or ideas of the mass. It's a fair game indeed, what you need to do is improving yourself to be a powerful commander who is invincible. Believe me, you can be that commander if keep fighting.;)

Hi buddy, the difference we made fits the interests of most players, since the motivation which encourages us to make it is from the suggestions or ideas of the mass. It's a fair game indeed, what you need to do is improving yourself to be a powerful commander who is invincible. Believe me, you can be that commander if keep fighting.;)

the mobile artillery tactic is now basically useless, unless future promotions will add percentage.

Hey buddy, you can go to discussion to participate the poll of this tactic. Show us what your feeling is.

Sorry it happened or suprised you mid attack. But you need to roll with the punches. All games, particularly ones like this, have changes to them. Some we will like, some we won't. The key is to learn them and react accordingly. Also, I agree that bombers don't have much of a counter at the moment. I enjoy that, because my fleet I run with is mostly bombers. But I think there needs to be a good counter to them. That used to be AA. Right now no matter what level turrets a city has, with a certain amount of bombers it doesn't even matter, it won't stop them. The only way is to use fighters. But you would need a lot of them to take the bombers out before they destroyed a city. My suggestion to the devs would be to make turrets better, maybe splash damage for turrets