World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Are we allowed to have WWII themed names such was TheGestapo?

Solus

I realize this may be a sensitive subject but I believe as long as it isn't completely tasteless it should be allowed. Plus I've already made my league name Gestapo and was wondering if I may keep it. I'd really hate to get banned for not knowing.

Sir, as far as I know, you should be fine. But not sure about restrictions in your country.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the prompt reply Peter, you guys have been doing a great job with the game.

I have one last question/concern however: I'm trying to quit or at least respawn so I can change my name and it won't let because of the picture here. It's been this way for an hour now and it won't let me cancel or anything. 

image.png

Thanks for the prompt reply Peter, you guys have been doing a great job with the game.

I have one last question/concern however: I'm trying to quit or at least respawn so I can change my name and it won't let because of the picture here. It's been this way for an hour now and it won't let me cancel or anything. 

image.png

Sir, I will forward this to our tech crew right now. Btw, can you try to relogin the game?