World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

New BUG after Maintenance & Update on July 4th

Guest Manson1975

Are you in the game now?

Yeah all fine after the last maintenance and got my airforce back thank you.

However ive just launched another attack with 25+ airforce and 40+ ground units and you start another maintenance!! Its in the bronze cup match. Can someone atleast put my units back to the capital please?

For Apple phone users....the need for game update after a maintenance change is kind of confusing...went you hit the WW update button displayed, it takes you to the App Store and displays a window for the WW game...you need to ignore this and go to the App Store update screen for all your apps (which is an option on bottom of App Store application)...once there, you will see which apps need updating, with WW listed.

Confused me the first time I saw this too!

• Upvote 1

As regards the maintenance announcements and notifications.....I believe that the game developers should hold themselves to higher performance standards for the playing community, such as:

A) Maintenace events should be planned far in the future, so that announcements can be published days in advance...while some folks might still miss the announcements, this should minimize complaining!

B) Maintence events seem to produce new bugs far too often, creating the need for additional semi-emergency maintence events.  This implies that the developer's testing procedures and standards are too low for releases.

C) Centralized publication of a historical list of maintenance events (dates and brief description) would help to create a standard for the developers.   How often are events occurring?  How often are they fixing bugs versus introducing game improvements?

D) Centralized publication of a list game bugs/glitches that have been recognized and accepted as needing fixes.  Developers enjoy the benefits of this forum for free information on game problems/improvements.   It would be nice if they would meet the player community halfway, by recognizing and committing to fixes, even if no timing was given.

Thank you for considering these improvements!

• Upvote 1

As regards the maintenance announcements and notifications.....I believe that the game developers should hold themselves to higher performance standards for the playing community, such as:

A) Maintenace events should be planned far in the future, so that announcements can be published days in advance...while some folks might still miss the announcements, this should minimize complaining!

B) Maintence events seem to produce new bugs far too often, creating the need for additional semi-emergency maintence events.  This implies that the developer's testing procedures and standards are too low for releases.

C) Centralized publication of a historical list of maintenance events (dates and brief description) would help to create a standard for the developers.   How often are events occurring?  How often are they fixing bugs versus introducing game improvements?

D) Centralized publication of a list game bugs/glitches that have been recognized and accepted as needing fixes.  Developers enjoy the benefits of this forum for free information on game problems/improvements.   It would be nice if they would meet the player community halfway, by recognizing and committing to fixes, even if no timing was given.

Thank you for considering these improvements!

Well said, completely agree.