World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

New BUG after Maintenance & Update on July 4th

Guest Manson1975

Guest Manson1975
Commanders, 

Thanks for paying your attention to this update. We are still having a bug outside unfixed, which is, part of your language on the device will turn into Arabic after updating this patch. But no worries on this issue, please. This bug will not be hanging out there too long, as our engineers are working hard on fixing it up now. Please spread this announcement and let everyone on the battlefield know. Thank you in advance. 

Anyone who is experiencing this issue, please go to "contact us" to give them more info, or simply leave the message in the comments. 

What's New:
- Armament discount didn’t register in battlefield.
- League name and emblem were overlapped in chats.
- League member online/offline status was incorrect in the lobby roster.
- Ally Skill inapplicable to the total attack.
- Tech info could not be accessed when two labs were occupied.
- Minor bug fix and Optimizations.

Guest Manson1975

Again...shut down with no warning...jesus...until when u can fix this problem

Wow, we sent out the announcement 6 hours ago, you didn't see anything at all?

Again...shut down with no warning...jesus...until when u can fix this problem

Wow, we sent out the announcement 6 hours ago, you didn't see anything at all?

Can't wait for this to finish and there be more problems

We shall see:571f47921950f_QQ20160426184724:

Manson1975 

i did not see that there was going to be any maintenance tonight and I was getting all my troops ready for a big attack is there anyway you can put all of my troops in my main League City next to all MY other personal cities and can you unload my troops from my large transports and load all my ground troops in that same league city I haven't been on for about 6 hours therefore I was not aware that the maintenance was going to happen

Guys, anytime you log into the game, always check any messages on your main page. It only take a few minutes to read up on any new messages from the developers. It was posted hours before the scheduled maintenance, it's your fault for now reading the messages prior to playing the game.

i read the messages before I started playing and told my teammates.

• Upvote 1

Guys, anytime you log into the game, always check any messages on your main page. It only take a few minutes to read up on any new messages from the developers. It was posted hours before the scheduled maintenance, it's your fault for now reading the messages prior to playing the game.

i read the messages before I started playing and told my teammates.

I always check any messages when I log in, the problem is it wasn't showing that there was a new message, therefore nothing to check... compensation better be bigger than normal this time. 

In game name - baron314 -should have 4 scouts out. 

Edited by Aviatorbaron
Update

I didn't see anything at all about maintenance I'm thinking it might be a good idea to announce it in every battlefield chat like an hour before these maintenance's take place

im just glad you are nice enough to put people's troops back so they don't get attacked or run out of gas or whatever the case might be..... it happened to me on the last battlefield to and you got on and put them back into one of my cities I really appreciate it I put a lot of time into my troops and this game not to receive some type of forgiveness for me not seeing the message on maintenance

thanks a lot manson1975

by the way my neighbor member in my league had troops out also getting ready to help me attack his name is bukefal can you put his troops back in his capital for him 

my in game name is the same Wesman33 and my neighbor member name is bukefal

Edited by Wesman33

I always check any messages when I log in, the problem is it wasn't showing that there was a new message, therefore nothing to check... compensation better be bigger than normal this time. 

I saw the red dot on my main page so the developers did posted the messages hours prior to shut down. You just have to know where to look.

Also, whenever there will be a schedule maintenance, it's usually around 4 am edt (1 am pdt). Just keep that in mind every time you log in.

Edited by Potter

Guest Manson1975

Your 2 scout planes are safe now.

I didn't see anything at all about maintenance I'm thinking it might be a good idea to announce it in every battlefield chat like an hour before these maintenance's take place

im just glad you are nice enough to put people's troops back so they don't get attacked or run out of gas or whatever the case might be..... it happened to me on the last battlefield to and you got on and put them back into one of my cities I really appreciate it I put a lot of time into my troops and this game not to receive some type of forgiveness for me not seeing the message on maintenance

thanks a lot manson1975

by the way my neighbor member in my league had troops out also getting ready to help me attack his name is bukefal can you put his troops back in his capital for him 

my in game name is the same Wesman33 and my neighbor member name is bukefal

Your planes are in your league mate's city 311, bukefal's bombers are in 311 too.

Mason...I suggest you can give announcement also in bf page....not only in main page...because some players are a long hour plàyers...n they maybe didn't log out from bf...so they won't know about the announcement

Tq

We will optimize this feature!

• Peter pinned and featured this topic
  • Peter unfeatured, featured and unpinned this topic