World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

How do you rename a city?

Paxtonia

• 2 weeks later...

I use the left hand side folders to save cords for each of my cities...I name them as 1st 2258, 2nd 456 using the city codes.   always thought that ability to name citie would be fun!

Im pretty sure it is possible. In my last league, someone would name our cities after US Cities and then eventually label my capital as Pothead ;)

Ok i just did this but something glitched.

Go to the folder on bottom left of pull out menu and save your cities coords. Then edit them, tap 'name' and change "the coords (ie. X175, Y321)" and change em to whatever you want

• 2 weeks later...

Pluto, thanks for the info.  Turns out that I do that all the time already, but thought this only shows in those folders, and is not shown for everyone to see and use.

Generally, I name cities as "1st. 435". However, I also use this option to name locations on the map such as "Railgun", "my fleet", etc.   this makes it easy to get back to a important map locations or where my troops are located.

Pluto, thanks for the info.  Turns out that I do that all the time already, but thought this only shows in those folders, and is not shown for everyone to see and use.

Generally, I name cities as "1st. 435". However, I also use this option to name locations on the map such as "Railgun", "my fleet", etc.   this makes it easy to get back to a important map locations or where my troops are located.

No problem ?