World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Troops getting stuck when loading into airbases

Spade

I had this same problem back in golden empire map. It'll show the capacity of the troops being there but you can't see them. I am not sure how mine eventually showed up but here are some ideas to try:

1) have league member check ally troops tab in building and hit expel (kick out of base). 2) enter another plane and then, if it shows that plane, to hit select all and hit disperse. 3) wait till it randomly resets. Server reset from game updates should do it. 4) have league member move planes in and out to try and get them to show up. 5) if base is low lvl, have league member demo it. Dead troops that you can rebuild is better then stuck/unuseable.

i think the issue continues due to confusion of distinguishing who's troops are who's. I was going to test the theory on if this happens when both players have a transport in it and 1 or both load troops. But it was said to be fixed... That might be where the computer gets confused tho.

• Upvote 1