World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Resource Transport Glitch

Tetragear

I've transported 4 items to a league base and none have made it. I watched them go into the base and the report has it as arriving. 2 of which are giga transports that I paid 300 gems for each. This is incredibly annoying since I was just trying to help a league mate. Now I wasted the 600 gems plus the cost of refreshing the commercial centre with gems. Please fix and refund me the gems and/or credit me with the 2 giga trans munitions. Cheers

image.jpg

image.jpg

1 hour ago, Jane said:

Hi man. So the transport trucks have arrived its destination but items don't show up in the league city, right? I will forward this issue to our tech crew to look into. If possible please show me the screenshot of the report page. Thanks for your help. 

That is correct.

picture 1 shows they made it to the city. The second one shows that they were attacked but still made it.

while I appreciate the tech crew looking into this to resolve future occurances, I would appreciate being compensated for my wasted gems and time. I spent (2x300) 600 on the munitions and another (25+50+100+150) on 325 commercial centre refreshes during the day specifically for this one. At the end of the day, I paid for something I didn't receive/expect. These aren't just free gems that I saved up. I bought the gems which is the most aggravating part of this.

image.jpg

image.jpg

8 hours ago, Jane said:

The thing I know is that if our transport trucks are attacked then the resources they are carrying will be destroyed. I will contact relative staff to discuss about the compensation when our tech crew represent and verify this issue. Thanks for your patience. 

So if they are attacked at all, then they lose their full load? Is that a glitch or is that supposed to happen? Because I've never seen a warning about that and trucks have health for a reason. When they reach 0 is when losing their load should happen. Cheers

My issue is that 0 (none) of the load was added to the inventory. Additionally that loss that you mentioned was never highlighted or made available in game... Poor planning on Devs part. I'm still awaiting my refund as I explained initially. I used my own money to fund the purchase of the gems and is ultimately what was used to buy the munitions that never made it to the city. I have provided adequate information and proof of my case.