World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

New tactics

Rainingsteel

Just a few thoughts on some new tactics that can be in play and make for a more interesting game . First would be a raider where a building is disabled for  a period of time say no more than 30 min. This will make the next tactic important and that is secret police . This tactic will protect against spy and raider tactic . Another tactic I have in mind is partasan where a player spawns reb troops in the area, but does not control them and they act like any other Rebels in game. This can cause players to have to defend in more places. But may be hard to add . And finally the spy tactic this tactic will allow a player to see an area about as big as the scout car for a period of time or until a secret police tactic is used on it . I am not sure if it can be placed in or if it will throw off game play but it might be worth a look into. One last though on the spy tactic it should only last for no more than 8 hours, If it is not countered.  Also I don't know if it can be done but only the player who used it should benefit from the tactic, i.e. See what the other player has

• Upvote 1