World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

When do I get to play again?

FunkenA

Never have I ever played a game that keeps a player in the lobby for days. I know I'm a noob and my 1st map was a learning experience, but now I have no events to participate in. I surrendered my 1st map because i wanted to start over after the 1st map IMO was already lost and nobody wanted to go against the big empire they all allied instead. I had no idea I'd be waiting this long for a new opportunity

One event requires a team of 2. I'm a team of one right now and haven't had enough of a chance to find a group of players I would want to join and would feel comfortably being part of. Sorry I just do not feel comfortable choosing a random league. Basically that is because some players are too serious, some just annoy me and some are just control freaks, and of course there is the chnace that the league won't like me either.. SO I am always very patient about who I jump into bed with. If I choose a league I like to know its going to work.

SO back to original question.. When will I get an event to play... Not knowing when and logging in ever hour to see if a field opens up has been going on 2 days now. Or am I basically a complete hostage unless I randomly join an existing league.

Heck I even tried to join the Independence day event but my request was deleted from that thread so I assume i wasn't welcomed. Which is perplexing  as I just wanted to play the game. No mention as to why my post was deleted in that thread but It was removed quickly.

thanks in advance for any help

Did you start a league match, or a quick match? A quick match, you go right in, a league match you have to wait until at least one other member of your league enters the room. Its to help a league all enter at the same time, it has no other effect on play.

Never have I ever played a game that keeps a player in the lobby for days. I know I'm a noob and my 1st map was a learning experience, but now I have no events to participate in. I surrendered my 1st map because i wanted to start over after the 1st map IMO was already lost and nobody wanted to go against the big empire they all allied instead. I had no idea I'd be waiting this long for a new opportunity

One event requires a team of 2. I'm a team of one right now and haven't had enough of a chance to find a group of players I would want to join and would feel comfortably being part of. Sorry I just do not feel comfortable choosing a random league. Basically that is because some players are too serious, some just annoy me and some are just control freaks, and of course there is the chnace that the league won't like me either.. SO I am always very patient about who I jump into bed with. If I choose a league I like to know its going to work.

SO back to original question.. When will I get an event to play... Not knowing when and logging in ever hour to see if a field opens up has been going on 2 days now. Or am I basically a complete hostage unless I randomly join an existing league.

Heck I even tried to join the Independence day event but my request was deleted from that thread so I assume i wasn't welcomed. Which is perplexing  as I just wanted to play the game. No mention as to why my post was deleted in that thread but It was removed quickly.

thanks in advance for any help