World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Best Moments.

Guest Manson1975

Hey guys this is Lord Business I originally started playing this game one day after my birthday I was referred by my big brother HarrisBaker -with-> Physical Havoc he put me on to mobile strike when it first came out and we had tons of fun together but as time went on I fell off from that game it was just lacking something then one day he was in his room and all I heard was bombs exploding and gunfire and I went to see what it was and he told me he was playing World Warfare ever since then it's been like a second home tons of fun I can't wait for you guys to make it 3-day map so that way people like me that work 50 hours plus a week would get a chance to play.. 

Please send rewards to Lord Business & Harris Baker

InShot_20171228_104040426.jpg

5 hours ago, RichMoneyGP said:

Hey guys this is Lord Business I originally started playing this game one day after my birthday I was referred by my big brother HarrisBaker -with-> Physical Havoc he put me on to mobile strike when it first came out and we had tons of fun together but as time went on I fell off from that game it was just lacking something then one day he was in his room and all I heard was bombs exploding and gunfire and I went to see what it was and he told me he was playing World Warfare ever since then it's been like a second home tons of fun I can't wait for you guys to make it 3-day map so that way people like me that work 50 hours plus a week would get a chance to play.. 

Please send rewards to Lord Business & Harris Baker

InShot_20171228_104040426.jpg

On 12/25/2017 at 5:25 AM, Manson1975 said:

cq5dam_web_1200_675.thumb.jpeg.0819a4d4460244d8f930e24d9cef77fd.jpeg

Commanders!

First of all, we would like to thank you for your great support for the past 2 years. It is our upmost honor that you choose to spend your precious time to play our game. During the past 2 years, there were ups and downs, but we believe, with your support, we can make this game better and better! Now if you look back at your days of Glory, do you still remember the person that introduced this game to you? Do you still remember those sleepless nights when you and your comrades in arms fought hard for that heavily defended city? Can you remember the first friend you added? Share your Battle story and win rewards!

Duration: December 25th UTC-January 2nd UTC

Rewards500 diamonds and a special Christmas medal.

To Participate: 

• Share your World Warfare story with us! It's better with screenshots and videos!
  • Write down your in-game name is necessary.

Note: Rewards will be sent out within 24 hours after your post.

5a40dfd502c1c_0.jpg.4cc903c9cd0368c8efbfb671da0f4dd5.jpg

Gotta have a good crew!!! @Polack Makes the game so much easier!!! #Team 1st

883C2D12-AED3-4FC4-AC78-587E9E729962.jpeg

I found this game by luck. I have been playing ever since. I have met some really awesome players who have taught me a lot SnakeEater thanks and WeFew thanks . I have lost lots of sleep and seen many a troop destroyed but this is still my favorite game. In game SargeZ. Thank you to all that play and make this game as fun as it is. Devs keep up the great work and hopefully this year will be as fantastic if not more than the last.

My dad (theGodfather2000) started to play this game 2 years ago.. and said to me: ey man I found this cool game and it is an WW ll game. So I checked it out and it was amazing ?. This game make time fly✈️ 

Ps. Still Some buggs in it.... that can be fixed

how is that guy with 23K points still 1 place above me even when I have 30K points....??‍♂️ Lol 

ign: Gewoon_natS

IMG_4838.JPG

Edited by Stanly

I have played war games from a young age with friends, mostly Avalon Hill games, Squad leader was always our favorite! This game is the closest to the original board games that I have played in a long time, it brings back fond memories. 

I wish I remember the players name that introduced me to placing transports over the turrets to save your stugs!

It’s funny the people that you meet along the way, I had a player on in my league that lived in the town I grew up in, he was about 35 years younger then me. He went to all the same schools I did, however all the teachers were gone! LOL

• Like 1

Like everyone else, i have a lot of war stories from this game.  It can be alot of fun and sometimes even stressful.  I would like to thank the players that helped teach, coach, mentor and sometimes chew me out.  GeneralBattleSkarz for teachi g me when i was in the Pact.  Pad...you know who u are.  Layton for just being fun to kill cities with, thanks bro.  To Polack, he's fun to watch PvP or kill cities.  Reid for teaching me the value of booting people out to keep the league strong.  And finally to Zeus, without him absolutely would not be the same, he's defined so many players.  I learned about the value of pissing off so many leagues and players from him.  It makes u stronger, brings the PvP to you when u have so may enemies.  CHEERS!  Godz BTW!  Slayer173

• Upvote 1

I have been a member of The Strong Souls for quite some time. Crafty353, our league leader has really shown true leadership during most troubling times, like when going against Godz or any of the other top ranked leagues. TSS is truly a family, the members treat each other with respect and dignity. We pull together in the most desperate of times. We have been able to pull off some astonishing wins against some very stubborn opponents and made our way to the top 10 ranked leagues. Thank you to all the developers. I am a Active Duty Army Soldier in the US Army, and currently deployed. Thank god for WiFi and the ability to get on from time to time. 

A86BA7C2-B2C9-4372-BAC8-A5535314C989.png

2 hours ago, BrainDMG said:

I have been a member of The Strong Souls for quite some time. Crafty353, our league leader has really shown true leadership during most troubling times, like when going against Godz or any of the other top ranked leagues. TSS is truly a family, the members treat each other with respect and dignity. We pull together in the most desperate of times. We have been able to pull off some astonishing wins against some very stubborn opponents and made our way to the top 10 ranked leagues. Thank you to all the developers. I am a Active Duty Army Soldier in the US Army, and currently deployed. Thank god for WiFi and the ability to get on from time to time. 

BrainDMG 

2 hours ago, BrainDMG said:

In game name BrainDMG 

• Upvote 2

Good day, all!

Truly don't know from where to start my knights  tale in here ))) truly, I'm mad for strategy games from my childhood... started from Civilization, Centurion, Lords of Realm, Age of Empires and etc... till I reached Total War editions.... but now I've got u - my favorite WW2 period, and first of all  I'd like to thank everyone from my start and till now being here... 

Had a period when I wanted to uninstall and forget everything, but thanks to the person whom I've  met and was accepted to his team, where  I saw the unity, force of brotherhood and best leadership... Thank you Godz....

Also wanted to thank the creators of such.... )))))) 

Sorry for my bad English, if so ....))))

33 minutes ago, Nixo said:

Good day, all!

Truly don't know from where to start my knights  tale in here ))) truly, I'm mad for strategy games from my childhood... started from Civilization, Centurion, Lords of Realm, Age of Empires and etc... till I reached Total War editions.... but now I've got u - my favorite WW2 period, and first of all  I'd like to thank everyone from my start and till now being here... 

Had a period when I wanted to uninstall and forget everything, but thanks to the person whom I've  met and was accepted to his team, where  I saw the unity, force of brotherhood and best leadership... Thank you Godz....

Also wanted to thank the creators of such.... )))))) 

Sorry for my bad English, if so ....))))

Screenshot_20171230-020751.png

Marine Corps vet so love war/strategy games. Jumped in cadet map and had no idea what I was doing but caught on pretty quick. Met Deadly Greek and he brought me on w deathsquad then later w Pasta. Learned quickly w some fantastic players like Noodles, Hitgirl, Slowroll, Waffles and Razr. Met some great people in the game and still enjoy burning time & busting chops w the WWF community. Name: Big*Love

1ACFD430-9C20-49F9-8A33-F80738552DF2.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Avery locked and unfeatured this topic
  • Avery unlocked and unpinned this topic