World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

SCORING SYSTEM

KatzEye

Can someone please explain the latest scoring system?   There has been at least 5 times that I've been first in battle score and first in territory score but 3rd or 4th overall.  From what I read on the game, those are what the devs say make up a score.   Thanks for any help.  

For the battle field ranking, Territory score is based only on the the number of cities you own, the tie breaker is then Millitary Zones, then resource zone, and last farms! 

Your overall ranking score,  the territory score for that is based on the points each building in you cities and zones that you have upgraded. Look at the details of the building each level gives you 100 points of territory score, cities that are above level 10 give you 1000 per level!

i don't know why the developers use two different scoring systems! The do the same for the battle score! 

• Upvote 1

battle field score shows how much you destroyed cities or villages or resources or military zones. territory score shows how many cities you got. and battle ranking is very different it shows how many troops you killed without losing troops

battle field score is connected with league score. every player battle score is important, it adds to league score