World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Account is gone

StrategyNerd

I just got the new update.  It seems you guys may have just added Game Center support, don't remember that being there before?  Anyways my account was connected via Facebook.  I login through Facebook and bam I'm in the tutorial.  Everything is gone, my tech, diamonds my current game.  I've tried logging out, closing the game out.  Everything is gone.  I really hope you have my account backed up.

I'm not sure what just happened, but I went back into the game this time and my account is back.  Had me pretty worried for a moment.

Go to the main menu and use the contact us option. Give them the account your trying to recovers in-game name so they can tell you if it is associated with the Facebook login or the gamecenter login. Sometimes it happens and gets funky but they will be able to determine which is the right route to take and give you a pretty decent how-to fix, just be patient for their response. Trust me.....had the same issue but I'm back online and kicking some bootay! It sucks I know but hey u also now have a backup account. 

Edited by Barthel