World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

When will you guys Listen to players?

Saladin

So what is the point of this website and forums,when all we players bark & bark and no one seems to care. It's been 3 years and there has not been one update that fixed all issues, instead it made it worst. You expect from players to be online for hours and hours and spend money on something which will never improve. We message, even offer help with game since you guys can't seem to fix basic issues. Any game , the first thing it has is policy agreement posted, this game literally has none. Hundreds of good players just gave up and left this game hundreds leaving each day. Past year I quit once for 5months now 3 months hoping to come back to a better gameplay experience but all we get is disappointment. You guys can't seem fix server issues and I believe you guys literally have no idea what you all are doing. Maybe stop buying cheap servers or learn to code? Get experts instead of what you all have. We all are sick of barking to you guys while at end you all seem to do what you all want and even that isn't right. You guys should be ashamed of yourself that you expect players to play this very time consuming game and spend on it yet refused to do anything to atleast make the game play experience better. Now most of us loyal old players have given up and I hope everyone stops wasting time and especially money on this game. STOP taking advantage of your good loyal players. No wonder most of new players don't stick around. Most of you guys don't even reply to players concerns or bother to care. So why have all this, close it down if you can't even figure out the most basic things in gaming. It's not only about filling your pockets. In 3 freaking years not one bit of this crap is fixed. Same stupid issues that were there in 2015. If we sit and list the issues, issues do not end. No point of even trying to talk to you guys. 

23 minutes ago, Raidawg said:

Think he’s just frustrated like the rest of us MK so he went on a little tangent lol.  He has a point though The game playablity does seem to be getting worse. 

Clearly he's frustrated. Many of us are. hyperbolic statements and outright falsehoods are less than helpful though. Not to mention the insults.

Yes I am frustrated after being so loyal spending thousands of our hours on this game and seeing good members just quitting. It's not only me it's most of us. Most of your new players play for few days then never come back to this game. This game has only last till now because of old loyal members since day 1. I really don't see any point in listing issues and why I'm frustrated because I done it for years with 2 different accounts and problems seems to get worst every update. Just look at your chat issues, you guys can't even fix those. Rest of the issues are history. I'm a grown man and I would never go off like this but it is frustrating putting so much time, effort and money in this game just to see it getting worst. Then seeing good friends, players quitting giving up. Most of you guys don't even respond except veronica. Joycraft should be thankful it still has old loyal players to this game because it's the only reason this game has made it that far. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, AmericanCaesar said:

Nice job waving the JOYCRAFTER pom poms, MKV!

I Give them hell as much as anyone. I just do it a manner thats actually useful. In private, with details of what the issues are and any supporting data i can generate. The fact that i troll crybabies who like to bitch, moan, and rant while providing NO usefull information is a compeletly different thing.

1 hour ago, Saladin said:

Yes I am frustrated after being so loyal spending thousands of our hours on this game and seeing good members just quitting. It's not only me it's most of us. Most of your new players play for few days then never come back to this game. This game has only last till now because of old loyal members since day 1. I really don't see any point in listing issues and why I'm frustrated because I done it for years with 2 different accounts and problems seems to get worst every update. Just look at your chat issues, you guys can't even fix those. Rest of the issues are history. I'm a grown man and I would never go off like this but it is frustrating putting so much time, effort and money in this game just to see it getting worst. Then seeing good friends, players quitting giving up. Most of you guys don't even respond except veronica. Joycraft should be thankful it still has old loyal players to this game because it's the only reason this game has made it that far. 

I certainly understand your frustration, been there many times.  What i take issue with is a rant that looks a lot like a temper tantrum, especially when you start calling for people to quit the game. Ill call people out on that stuff every time. 

• Like 1