World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Tactics Suicidal Charge - Not damaged

BeeThai

I used the Tactics Suicidal Charge before attacking the base and tanks.Base and tanks Not damaged,I have to retreat from my territory and attack again,Enemy damage.
But I before attacking the base and tanks.Enemy damage.After that use the Tactics Suicidal Charge.Normal result.

I used the Tactics Suicidal Charge before entering the territory of the enemy.When attacking the base and tanks of the enemy.Base and enemy tanks are not damaged,I have to go back out of the territory of the enemy,attack again,Enemy Normal damage.
But I enter the territory of the enemy first and damage.After that use the Tactics Suicidal Charge.Normal damage.

12 hours ago, BeeThai said:

I used the Tactics Suicidal Charge before attacking the base and tanks.Base and tanks Not damaged,I have to retreat from my territory and attack again,Enemy damage.
But I before attacking the base and tanks.Enemy damage.After that use the Tactics Suicidal Charge.Normal result.

I used the Tactics Suicidal Charge before entering the territory of the enemy.When attacking the base and tanks of the enemy.Base and enemy tanks are not damaged,I have to go back out of the territory of the enemy,attack again,Enemy Normal damage.
But I enter the territory of the enemy first and damage.After that use the Tactics Suicidal Charge.Normal damage.

There is a bug that if you drop suicide charge, , many time the unit will not damage the enemy until you retarget. Just target something else, then retarget your origional terget and you should be fine.

มีข้อผิดพลาดที่เกิดขึ้นคือถ้าคุณลดค่าใช้จ่ายในการฆ่าตัวตายหลายครั้งหน่วยจะไม่ทำให้ศัตรูเสียหายจนกว่าคุณจะกำหนดเป้าหมายใหม่ เพียงแค่กำหนดเป้าหมายอย่างอื่นแล้วกำหนดเป้าหมาย terget ต้นฉบับของคุณและคุณควรจะปรับ

• Upvote 1