World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Wartime chess

Nonhuman

So, this is my idea of a new type of game. If any of you, creators, ever played Starcraft or Warcraft, I mean The Warcraft, not any World of Warcraft, you know their concepts. Small map, 2-10 players on it. So, why do I like it is that you can invite your allies and test whose technique is better, you can inviteyour enemies, friends, everyone! Also, it will not ruin the concept of the game! I like it because it is fast. I will gove out the set of rules now.

Concepts:

1. You can invite anyone you want but will have to have their agreement.

2. Game cannot be holdeds longer than 168 hours. If it reaches that point and nobody has won, wins that person that gained the most Battle points.

3. Win conditions- destroy all of the enemy's cities and villages, gain the most battle points.

4. From 2-10 people can participate.

5. Map should be dependent on the amount of players playing, and that creator can choose it. Map should not be very big.

6. If you are playing in one team with your alliance, then and only then you can build a league' city.

7. You cannot join the alliance during this game.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Nonhuman said:

So, this is my idea of a new type of game. If any of you, creators, ever played Starcraft or Warcraft, I mean The Warcraft, not any World of Warcraft, you know their concepts. Small map, 2-10 players on it. So, why do I like it is that you can invite your allies and test whose technique is better, you can inviteyour enemies, friends, everyone! Also, it will not ruin the concept of the game! I like it because it is fast. I will gove out the set of rules now.

Concepts:

1. You can invite anyone you want but will have to have their agreement.

2. Game cannot be holdeds longer than 168 hours. If it reaches that point and nobody has won, wins that person that gained the most Battle points.

3. Win conditions- destroy all of the enemy's cities and villages, gain the most battle points.

4. From 2-10 people can participate.

5. Map should be dependent on the amount of players playing, and that creator can choose it. Map should not be very big.

6. If you are playing in one team with your alliance, then and only then you can build a league' city.

7. You cannot join the alliance during this game.

This is pretty much a whole new game(that would be a re skin of afromentioned games) that would stray away from the rts aspect of the game( even tho I wish the troops moved a bit faster at times)

Waffles, GFYS.

Please don't use profanity on the forums. And please don't insult others. I was merely pointing out my oppinions. If you wanted yes men then the forums may not be a place for you. Understand that everything people post aside from facts are oppinions and we are all entitled to them. 

I am not sorry. I think I remember you or some other guy say the same thing to me on King of the Hill post. There I said that it will ruin the game. Here, it has to do with the concept. It is just a small war between few "countries". Sort of competition.

That being said doesn't excuse anyone from unfriendly or even rude behavior for merely explain their oppinions.

6 hours ago, Nonhuman said:

Ok, I was in the bad mood. Still, King of the Hill has nothing to do with World War 2!

Somewhat Does. Axis and allied powers constantly fought for a major foothold. They would see which cities and areas would help their cause and capture it. Usually both sides wanted so there was a fight for the area. I believe that's the type of gameplay he is implying

I have got an idea! What if creators could make a map where two alliances will collide in battles. I mean, if you remember the pacific theater map creation thing, that one alliance would build its bases on one side of the sea, and the second one on another. It would be pretty much like England vs German WW2 relations! But sea must be big enough for ship to crash twice, but to plane to have a one way ticket.

19 hours ago, Nonhuman said:

I have got an idea! What if creators could make a map where two alliances will collide in battles. I mean, if you remember the pacific theater map creation thing, that one alliance would build its bases on one side of the sea, and the second one on another. It would be pretty much like England vs German WW2 relations! But sea must be big enough for ship to crash twice, but to plane to have a one way ticket.

I know u love navy and all but realize that the map you have envisioned is so massive, it will cause stress on mobile devices and their servers. Also people would just use planes even then. They will use aircraft carriers and launch planes from them. Also they had the whole alliances thing couple months ago. They removed it because some players did not like it.

15 hours ago, Waffles said:

I know u love navy and all but realize that the map you have envisioned is so massive, it will cause stress on mobile devices and their servers. Also people would just use planes even then. They will use aircraft carriers and launch planes from them. Also they had the whole alliances thing couple months ago. They removed it because some players did not like it.

People use planes even now, they spam bombers constantly.   We should start looking into ways to limit the mass production of the arguably most powerful unit in the game

• Upvote 2