World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

JoyCrafter

Sykes

Developers,

I play a lot of RTS war games, Astro empires, Travian to name a couple. I really like the concept of this game, however i see several problems with replayability. It looks like you are attempting to combine a browser game like Astro Empires with an IOS type of game!  On one hand this game gives you great depth and control of units like a browser game, but you are trying to also make it and IOS game which for the most part is a single person game that you only attack people that are offline. IOS Type games like Clash of clans are not RTS games.  I know this is a relatively new game and from what it looks like you don't have a very big player base, and the last update is going to cause more problems then it fixed. New players only after 10 hours are going to be playing with the top leagues, they will play one game and never return if they know that they are going to be playing against the same leagues most of the time. The tops leagues have their troops all trained up, they have countless diamonds that you give us, and have larger numbers of players thanks to the new 40 players leagues.  The rules have changed from when these top players started and the new players like myself will never be able to do the thing the older player have been able to attain. A true RTS game should not allow players to use diamonds to complete tasks immediately, it does not work for a game that takes 30 mins to get to the next city.  I would suggest a monthly subscription for a premium account that gives you say 25% resource boost! That would not through off the balance of the game. Also see my thoughts on city protection that I post several days ago!

These are my thoughts, I am trying to be constructive because I like this game! 

• 2 weeks later...

Genrizza, young people cannot learn to be strategist in the atmosphere that has been created, so you saying this game will be good but limited to only the select few who either have patience, OCD or already some idea of strategy; luckily for the developer there are a lot of people who are one to many of those three!

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...