World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Jio

A few things...  First enemy destroyed a nearby city base but as it started to conquer it I sent my forces to stop them. I wasted 4 tanks, 2 fighters, 2 infantry and 1 bomber but I destroyed the enemy before it had a chance to capture it, however my infantry couldn't capture the ally city. It just sits there waiting to be capture by another enemy. Why can't I capture my ally cities? The ally player never did anything and it  is just sitting there open with the big capture sign on it waiting for anyone to get it. The enemy started to capture it with a smaller force which I successfully destroyed but it has become a burden to my resources. How do I keep it from being a flank to my bases? Can I lock it? Can I become the owner of it? Please let me know. I've wasted a lot of troops defending it and it's not even mine. Meanwhile I got enemy attacking the nearby base that I use to defend it.

I did what you said I let them take it. It was a disaster! Took me 2 days to get it back. Not very happy since all this could have been avoid it if I could provide better support if I could be co owner of the base.

Yeah. Now we just can't capture ally's buildings. I'll forward your idea to our developers as reference of future adjustment.:)