World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

1.0.12's new leaderboard system

Darlington

I HATE the new system for leader boards, like seriously? Now it's cities and battlescore?! It totally ruined my leaderboard scores cause I wasn't attacking off the bat. I used to be top ten now I'm in the top 40 ( battlefield not global). I feel the other system was better, cause now I see no point for capturing unless it's for recourses but if u just wanna be first place take cities and just destroy every troop! Not lemme progress my way with capturing bases. It's ruins the game plz go back to counting bases as territory.

54 minutes ago, Darlington said:

I HATE the new system for leader boards, like seriously? Now it's cities and battlescore?! It totally ruined my leaderboard scores cause I wasn't attacking off the bat. I used to be top ten now I'm in the top 40 ( battlefield not global). I feel the other system was better, cause now I see no point for capturing unless it's for recourses but if u just wanna be first place take cities and just destroy every troop! Not lemme progress my way with capturing bases. It's ruins the game plz go back to counting bases as territory.

You aren't the only one that doesn't like the current update many others do as well. I'm sure devs are working on fixing everything.

Has anyone thought to use an objective scoring model that takes into account number of cities along with all other territory as the highest counting points and also add a measure for what level your turrets, bases and ability to build armament and finally a score for your ability to attack and defend?  It's just a math issue and it rewards all people fairly and accurately.  

9 hours ago, WarDr said:

Has anyone thought to use an objective scoring model that takes into account number of cities along with all other territory as the highest counting points and also add a measure for what level your turrets, bases and ability to build armament and finally a score for your ability to attack and defend?  It's just a math issue and it rewards all people fairly and accurately.  

I believe that's something similar to current system.