World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Controllable Turrets?

SirNathan

Would turrets be too powerful if you would be able to control them? Say for example you wanted the turret to attack assault guns before light tanks, you could go to the turret and select the order of which the turret attacks. I'm thinking this would be cool but overpowered.

1 hour ago, SirNathan said:

Would turrets be too powerful if you would be able to control them? Say for example you wanted the turret to attack assault guns before light tanks, you could go to the turret and select the order of which the turret attacks. I'm thinking this would be cool but overpowered.

Kinda op. Rn ppl send tanks before stugs and transports before bombers so they take most of the damage but if you could control what to attack people would just make a lot of more of whatever troop and won't be much variety.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Waffles said:

Kinda op. Rn ppl send tanks before stugs and transports before bombers so they take most of the damage but if you could control what to attack people would just make a lot of more of whatever troop and won't be much variety.

Yeah, I agree

• Upvote 1

On July 4, 2016 at 5:48 PM, SirNathan said:

They just need more attack basically he 3k defense is good on the turrets otherwise like waffles said it would become op in the higher lvl turrets 

18 hours ago, Genrizza said:

9 hours ago, Nonhuman said:

That would be awesome if you would make sorta punishment for your allies from your alliance when they capture nearby base while you said them not to. I as a commander would like to have some type of punishment.

Not really in the topic of turrets but I disagree. If commanders had the ability to punish other players there would be people abusing this ability.

• 3 months later...