World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

How about new weapons?

Nonhuman

That would've awesome, if you would add some awesome weapons in the game. I mean like now-day weapons. Add to the league city building collection stuff like AAG, nuclear weapon launcher. But make then turret weaker against airplanes. Also make a nuclear launcher to appear on level 5 and make us pay for it with diamonds. Make it that way so we can launch it only on guys that we have war with. Also make a nuclear bomb to blow up up to 4 villages that stand around one city and deliver up to 25000 damage.

7 hours ago, Nonhuman said:

That would've awesome, if you would add some awesome weapons in the game. I mean like now-day weapons. Add to the league city building collection stuff like AAG, nuclear weapon launcher. But make then turret weaker against airplanes. Also make a nuclear launcher to appear on level 5 and make us pay for it with diamonds. Make it that way so we can launch it only on guys that we have war with. Also make a nuclear bomb to blow up up to 4 villages that stand around one city and deliver up to 25000 damage.

Then pay to win players will shine above all else...

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Nonhuman said:

Like waffles said, pay to win players will shine..  And because it takes so much time to develop a good city. No one wants to get on one morning to a bunch of rubble because someone launched a nuke from across the map.

• Upvote 1

Although Nuclear devices and weapons were used during WW2, I will have to say that there is some major flaws. I will only state 3 flaws to the idea.

1st-You can pay for Diamonds with actually money and speed up your process of upgrading your city and buying Nukes.

2nd- The Game is WW2 based so that will just ruin the whole idea of the game.

3rd-Nukes will just be to OP!:Cereal_Guy-min:

Thank You, for considering the following.

Edited by MightyFist
Wanted Notifications
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Nonhuman said:

Still, America did use the nuclear weaponry in WW2 or post WW2. You remember the Hirosima and Nagasaki?

Yes but have to think gameplay wise too. Ultimately it's a game that's trying to stay true to the ww2 era but with nukes ppl that pay will have a significant advantage and newer players that maybe don't know how to use nukes would be annihilated. Also how would u feel if u woke up one day and saw your city dead only to find the person didn't even use any troops he just kept nuking you.

Well, yeah it sorta ruins the concept. Before writing this topic, my consciousness was like in flames trying to make me not write it.

Also, you would you want to spend 10 grands of jewelry on some nuke to bomb some small guy, because players on the first players have over came the number 25000 a long time before you bomb them? Also, your planes with bombs can be shot down during the flight. Or run out of fuel. Or weather would not be good. Or anomaly would happen. Or etc..