World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Starting city

Sykes

On June 28, 2016 at 1:46 PM, Sykes said:

If I start a city in a battlefield, and do not like the location can I abandon it with out leaving the battle and pick a rebel city to start in  if the battlefield has not filed up yet?

Yes you can surrender and respawn which is an option which allows you to abandon you current city and respawn elsewhere if there is space

9 hours ago, WarDr said:

Waffles, if you do that, is there a four hour wait?  Or does that wait only apply if you have actually started actively playing?

Not quite sure. I haven't used that function ever. But I don't believe there is any wait. I may be wrong in that regard

• 2 weeks later...

After initial entry there is a wait time for respawning, when it is over you must abandon city first then click leave in settings menu then choose respawn. Just some advice I would check respawn first before abandoning city to see what cities are open in what zone first. DO NOT SURRENDER, it will remove you from the battlefield. Choose respawn option only.