World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Changes to military zones and navy

Raid3r

Ok we have all noticed a few almost useless features in the game and I'd like to propose some tweaks to a couple of them.  

First is the military zone (MZ).  It has a bit of use in housing extra army base and air port, but I think it could be used better if it could serve as a forward outpost.  For this to happen it would be independant of a city and it should be able to hold supplies to refuel troops and make long distance invasions more sustainable.  

Second is the navy.  Let's start with the carrier, it should be available earlier in the game and in stead of 5k supplies it should be more like 20k in order to make their use more strategic.  Whole point of carriers is to carry out air attacks far from home.  What's the point if your troops starve on the way.  Also I like the idea longdongsilver had with making a separate troop count for navy.  A little bit of a speed boost may help too moving stuff by sea still takes very long time 

• Upvote 2