World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Colour Coded Leagues

Blaze204

So I've been thinking and sorry if this was already brought to your attention. But I do think the game needs to colour coordinate leagues at the start of the map. This will help once the map is filled out and leagues start looking for potential allies. Instead of seeing all yellow territories, we should see all leagues and where they are positioned. Save us time so we're not clicking on every single city to see who or what league they belong too. 

5 minutes ago, Blaze204 said:

So I've been thinking and sorry if this was already brought to your attention. But I do think the game needs to colour coordinate leagues at the start of the map. This will help once the map is filled out and leagues start looking for potential allies. Instead of seeing all yellow territories, we should see all leagues and where they are positioned. Save us time so we're not clicking on every single city to see who or what league they belong too. 

What if there are more leagues than there are colors for? Also the yellow is only for neutral people. If you enemy them they turn red. If you enemy a league the whole league turns red. Same thing with ally but they turn green.