World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

League cities

Chance

Before I found out about the cap, I was going to keep marching forward, any cities I capped and didn't need I was going to convert to league cities, effectively locking down the entire area behind me so no new players could spawn in nor could my enemies flank me as easily. It would also give my allies so many new resupply points.

it was a grand plan, probably a reason why there is a cap on it

Anton win the league can use a league city, so they can all land aircraft for,instance and refuel and rearm them if the league city is closer than their cities 

or,it can restore a unit to full power... Also league cities can transport supplies quicker than normal cities as the league cities use cargo JETS to transport supplies

see the images below...

Also league cities have the best defenses when it comes to,damage but they don't get tot,the same range as lvl 5 turrets on a normal city until the league turret is level 5 which requires a fully upgraded league city which is resource intensive,and takes several,hours 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

First you have to have a quartermaster which is essentially the commercial center for a league city, except you can't buy stuff. Then you have to transport the supplies to the city from one of your cities ( these transports a extremely vulnerable to enemies such as rebels), these supplies can be resources (although the on,y resource you need is steel), armaments, or supplies for your troops, once the supplies reach the league city, just do the same process you would normally go through to send the supplies from your city to another city. When you do this succesfully that big German jet thing will spawn above the league city heading in a beeline for the city you sent it to.

First you have to have a quartermaster which is essentially the commercial center for a league city, except you can't buy stuff. Then you have to transport the supplies to the city from one of your cities ( these transports a extremely vulnerable to enemies such as rebels), these supplies can be resources (although the on,y resource you need is steel), armaments, or supplies for your troops, once the supplies reach the league city, just do the same process you would normally go through to send the supplies from your city to another city. When you do this succesfully that big German jet thing will spawn above the league city heading in a beeline for the city you sent it to.

Thank you for being so nice here, sir!

Thank you for being so nice here,

it's really no problem, id rather be a helpful community member than be someone who just lets the devs and admin answer all the in-game related questions. Players need to take an active part in these forums, only way you guys get the feed back  and other players can congregate to learn new tips and tricks to the game

Remember to use your league city's in spots that will benefit your whole league, you can use them to coordinate attacks since all league members are able to use the league city and hide troops. Remember to also keep them stocked with supply's ammo,food,fuel,. I found the best way to use league city's is to drop a league city between targets and your league members so you can all rally troops there and attack when the time is right and they'll never no what hit them ;)

• 1 year later...

one more thing how do i expand troops to level 2

You can go to FAQs and watch video tututorials as well. Anyhow, to expand troops you need a level 3 army base and an armament of a specific unit you want to expand. The higher the level of your army base, the higher you can expand your troops. Just watch the video tutorials if you don't get my explanation. If you have experienced league members or friends, then you can learn from them as well.

• 6 years later...