• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Connection issue what happening?

Tmoatic

Go to solution Solved by Waffles,

38 minutes ago, Tmoatic said:

I'll give that a try

This is still all I get when I restart or change to cellular data...

image.png

Are you using Gamecenter? If so, try signing out of Gamecenter then back in. If that doesn't work try deleting game and reinstalling, if u are using Gamecenter ur data should be safe.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Tmoatic said:

I did delete the game and reinstall. I will try signing out of Game Center and repeating that.  When I reinstalled I get the main screen but when I try to enter the battlefield I get stuck on the loading screen after the data is downloaded...

U don't need to reinstall everytime. Try this. Go into you main screen click on ur portrait on top left. Then click on the account tab on the top. Once there click signout. This will sign u out of your world warfare account that uses Gamecenter. Now go into setting and signout of Gamecenter. Then Turn on airplane mode and restart the phone. Turn airplane off and sign into Gamecenter. Then open game and sign in by clicking on Gamecenter. If this doesn't work. Click on contact us on main screen and Veronica will help you out. Hope this helped

~Waffles

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Tmoatic said:

Thanks waffles, no dice. Any idea when Veronica is online?

I've just been able to talk to a league member through the main screen pm function. He hasn't been able to load the battlefield for 16+ hours either.

On the main screen, click contact us. It's under the battlefield. She will help troubleshoot 

No response from Veronica all day. No one in my leave has been able to access that battlefield in 2 days

the battlefield is less than one day from voting.... Are we going to get anything for our scores? I'm still getting troop out of food notifications for one unit that's went into cyber oblivion during its loading into a transport 2 days ago.

• Solution
34 minutes ago, Tmoatic said:

No response from Veronica all day. No one in my leave has been able to access that battlefield in 2 days

the battlefield is less than one day from voting.... Are we going to get anything for our scores? I'm still getting troop out of food notifications for one unit that's went into cyber oblivion during its loading into a transport 2 days ago.

Ok I will try to get one of the admins to help you out. I'm not getting any response from the staff recently.

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Tmoatic, please try the following links to test your network status. Get me back later please.

http://usgate.worldwarfaredata.com/
http://test-ipv6.com
http://107.150.101.88/  

On 8/11/2017 at 11:30 PM, Moab said:

The game keeps crashing nonstop in a battle, this issue has gone on for countless months and still isnt fixed? Come on... get this bug out please

Were there too many units on your screen?