World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Mot Inf T-34s

GrandpaJohn

There are several units that show up in my Army Camp but I can't make armaments.  I've seen messages on other buildings that seem to unlock them but I still can't train them.  What do I need to do?  My city and armaments plant are both LVL 14.  All others are LVL 3-5.

Thanks,  John

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, GrandpaJohn said:

There are several units that show up in my Army Camp but I can't make armaments.  I've seen messages on other buildings that seem to unlock them but I still can't train them.  What do I need to do?  My city and armaments plant are both LVL 14.  All others are LVL 3-5.

Thanks,  John

Hey there,

Some armaments can only made in the league city munitions factory. The motorized anti-air, strategic bombers, jets, motorized artillery, me-23 gigant, and panzer maus are all able to be made there. The motorized infantry however can only be bought with diamonds in a lv 3 commercial center or higher.

Hope this helped,

~Waffles

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, WarDr said:

Waffles - this is good information.  However, shouldn't there be in game instruction on this?. If there is, I have not seen it.  Also, can anyone build in a league city?  

There is info in help section. You can access it and view anything there. If it's not there you can contact and tell them to add it.