World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Troops resize

Waffles

Hello there, I got a quick suggestion that just seems natural. I see that the gigant and strat bombers have been resized for whatever reason. I'm not too opposed to this but I suggest if you resize a couple troops, you resize all of them. I mean rn the jets are massive compared to gigs and strats.... That's just weird. Well like I said I'm not opposed to smaller troops but pls make all of the troops proportional or atleast as close or realistic as u can to a ratio or something.

image.png

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Commanderburger said:

They look so stupid flying by each other.I feel that if you are going to make them smaller you should atleast make them faster.

Well changing game mechanics is one thing and adjusting model size is another. Changing the size would be less work that's why I said to change the size so they are more realistic with maybe a ratio. I honestly like small troops they obstruct less things when u have a massive swarm.

16 hours ago, Waffles said:

Well changing game mechanics is one thing and adjusting model size is another. Changing the size would be less work that's why I said to change the size so they are more realistic with maybe a ratio. I honestly like small troops they obstruct less things when u have a massive swarm.

But they don't look awesome and that's all I care about.

• Upvote 1

On June 9, 2016 at 6:28 PM, Waffles said:

Well I don't care for how they look as long as the servers don't start spewing smoke when there are more than 50 in one area...

Lol but its always fun to intimidate people with 100 strat bombers 

• Upvote 3

• 4 months later...
On 10/31/2016 at 3:01 PM, ECSenteno said:

I would love the resize.  I agree that super sized jets look freakin retarded around small bombers.  I would go a step further though.  I would like to see Fighters and Jets in game models similar to that of infantry (3 small instead of one big).  Or add a model for each level expanded.

Adding a model for expansion is awesome idea

• Upvote 2