World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

League City

Blubobz

So I am a little bit confused as to how to get my resources to my league city and build.  There are currently no ways for it to produce its own resources and the depot won't allow my marketplace to trade with it.  Am I doing something wrong?  Suggestion: set up YouTube videos with a YouTube channel for simple little tutorials.  This is a super fun game though, everything moving and being able to control all the units and capture points is very cool.

Thanks for listening,

blubobz 

On June 3, 2016 at 5:58 PM, Blubobz said:

So I am a little bit confused as to how to get my resources to my league city and build.  There are currently no ways for it to produce its own resources and the depot won't allow my marketplace to trade with it.  Am I doing something wrong?  Suggestion: set up YouTube videos with a YouTube channel for simple little tutorials.  This is a super fun game though, everything moving and being able to control all the units and capture points is very cool.

Thanks for listening,

blubobz 

Great idea! I'll pass up the YouTube channel idea. Also to answer your question: you can send resources using ur commercial center. You need to get your comercial center to atleast lv3. Once you get it to lv 3 you click the transport button then click league, then select the league city you want to send resources to. Then choose what u want to send and press send. Notice there is a weight limit of 75 at lv 3 so u can't send infinite of anything. It works the same way if u wanna recieve armaments from your league city except instead of commercial center, you do it in the quartermasters depot. Hope this helped.

~Waffles