World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

【Poll】How do you like the Current Patch of World Warfare?

Peter

How do you like the Current Patch of World Warfare?  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 minutes ago, Commanderburger said:

Surrendered cities shouldn't count towards vote.The matchmaking system is horrible the past 2 battlefields GODz have gotten in fields with just noobs

They don't count. Also maybe you can take the time to teach the noobs. More you teach them now the better competition you will have.

Ok so the chief concerns I have seen are boredom and other couple things that need to be fixed etc. Honestly I have to agree with the fact that the game does get quite boring as you approach a later stage. Early game it's all about the rush to build and see who gets an upper hand but after that it get quite boring in my head adding npc objectives will help but ultimately you have to see it happen before you can stand behind the idea which we didn't do when we requested for this system from the devs. I honestly can say that I have been bored especially when it approaches the mid to late game. Usually I am on for more than 3-4 hrs a day but as the match continues I can say that I only come on every couple of hours because frankly it's boring, the nearby enemies have been wiped, your buildings take ages to upgrade, and any large endeavor that can be done is usually extremely time consuming especially if you have to travel across map to kill someone.Either way I think a mix of npc and pvp would be great but hey feel free to poke holes in that idea. Criticism = progress. 

Second issue I also saw was the issue about the noobs. Now understand I love noobs and I love teaching them the ways to play and stuff but honestly all I see is these noobs join the game play for first day or so then surrender when they realize that they are going up against giant leagues that can squash them with their superior troops and tactics. Now put yourself in the shoes of the noobs, if you join a game and are unlucky enough to spawn next to a big time league, you know you are screwed so you surrender the game and hey you might not even come back to the game knowing you face people like that. If we want to retain the players I suggest we have a special battlefield system. Here is what I propose:

- a special battlefield that only players with under 50 ish hours of In game play time that can play in the match.

- a list of open battlefields that any veterans or players can feel free to join but not play in. These veterans will only see the in game chats or maybe something similar. The chat system that's in that game will have a special designation for these veterans - spectator ( or something similar that appears) the noobs in game can give thumbs up to spectators that they find helpful.

- these thumbs up will be counted at the end of each battlefield by the system and an appropriate ammount of rewards be presented to the veterans.( gold,diamonds, medals, etc)

- this system is only available in those battlefields that have noobs in them so we can minimize the abuse that can happen.

Ok I know giving these suggestions won't really be implemented right away if at all as they are quite arduous but they are great concepts that the devs can look into( atleast I think they are) 

I hope get criticism on this post so I can help refine the idea and I like hope this post helped the devs pinpoint some grievances of the players in one long post ( assuming y'all like long posts :P )

~Waffles

(P.S Dont hate on the poor formatting or grammar lol)

15 minutes ago, Commanderburger said:

Oh they fixed surrendered cities not counting to vote.We try and teach them since the whole battle is going to boring anyways.

Yep it does get boring when a lot of newbies who occupy the battlefield quit ?

Super P.S: I know there are a couple flaws in my ideas, it would be nice to have you guys add or subtract from it :P ( I know you don't want to do math )

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Waffles said:

Ok so the chief concerns I have seen are boredom and other couple things that need to be fixed etc. Honestly I have to agree with the fact that the game does get quite boring as you approach a later stage. Early game it's all about the rush to build and see who gets an upper hand but after that it get quite boring in my head adding npc objectives will help but ultimately you have to see it happen before you can stand behind the idea which we didn't do when we requested for this system from the devs. I honestly can say that I have been bored especially when it approaches the mid to late game. Usually I am on for more than 3-4 hrs a day but as the match continues I can say that I only come on every couple of hours because frankly it's boring, the nearby enemies have been wiped, your buildings take ages to upgrade, and any large endeavor that can be done is usually extremely time consuming especially if you have to travel across map to kill someone.Either way I think a mix of npc and pvp would be great but hey feel free to poke holes in that idea. Criticism = progress. 

Second issue I also saw was the issue about the noobs. Now understand I love noobs and I love teaching them the ways to play and stuff but honestly all I see is these noobs join the game play for first day or so then surrender when they realize that they are going up against giant leagues that can squash them with their superior troops and tactics. Now put yourself in the shoes of the noobs, if you join a game and are unlucky enough to spawn next to a big time league, you know you are screwed so you surrender the game and hey you might not even come back to the game knowing you face people like that. If we want to retain the players I suggest we have a special battlefield system. Here is what I propose:

- a special battlefield that only players with under 50 ish hours of In game play time that can play in the match.

- a list of open battlefields that any veterans or players can feel free to join but not play in. These veterans will only see the in game chats or maybe something similar. The chat system that's in that game will have a special designation for these veterans - spectator ( or something similar that appears) the noobs in game can give thumbs up to spectators that they find helpful.

- these thumbs up will be counted at the end of each battlefield by the system and an appropriate ammount of rewards be presented to the veterans.( gold,diamonds, medals, etc)

- this system is only available in those battlefields that have noobs in them so we can minimize the abuse that can happen.

Ok I know giving these suggestions won't really be implemented right away if at all as they are quite arduous but they are great concepts that the devs can look into( atleast I think they are) 

I hope get criticism on this post so I can help refine the idea and I like hope this post helped the devs pinpoint some grievances of the players in one long post ( assuming y'all like long posts :P )

~Waffles

(P.S Dont hate on the poor formatting or grammar lol)

Yep it does get boring when a lot of newbies who occupy the battlefield quit ?

Super P.S: I know there are a couple flaws in my ideas, it would be nice to have you guys add or subtract from it :P ( I know you don't want to do math )

I love this idea! Open newbie battlefield and let veteran teach them in it, brilliant !

• Upvote 2

I voted So-So... Here's why,

- I've only been playing for almost two weeks but have a great understanding of the game already, being with the GODz has taught me a lot of the finer points and tips gained from experience. From what I've been told and witnessed is that the 'new' voting system for the fields is a major downfall of the game now. Myself and everyone I've spoken with wants the 'old' way back (winning by points or last league standing). 

- So many newbies (so to speak) are quiting the field or surrendering within a few hours to the first 2-3 days, which causes it to be very boring in the late game. Also there defiantly needs to be a better match making system to pit stronger leagues amongst each other so it's not just a very slow boring walk through for most of us. 

- As for the newbies people are saying that the experienced league should teach, I find that to be a bit ridiculous. If there was a better match making system newbies will be pitted against newbies and they'll have fun playing against people of their own skill and knowledge. If they are having fun, that will decrease the amount of people surrendering or quitting the game (no noob wants to be destroyed by a very experienced league on their first game).... And the less likely they will quit a field means the longer they are playing, the longer they play the more experience and knowledge gained.

- On a good note, I absolutly love they game style. I previously game from years of playing Game of War and Mobile Strike. And this game has me hooked! Just needs to be tweeted a bit more for it to be better.

- So long story short... Fix the voting system and create a better match making system, Thank you!

Crandallizer

• Upvote 2

It sounds fun but when you play for more than 3-4 hours a day and stop playing as much because of system needs worked on helping a new player is not going to bring you back to the game for more hours of the day. Let's face it training new players isn't fun enough to get you back on for more hours. 

Frankly we see 2 major issues not enough gold being balanced and the match making system. Start with fixing that and move to the next issues. 

Big changes hurt current members and cause them to quit. We have seen this. Small changes gets things done to fine tune the system at play.

pic show why gold is so unbalanced 67.5k for a champ win look at the cost of upgrading units.

there is 52 weeks in a year and these 2 units take 85 lvls when did you ever think this is balanced playing the current map it would take me over 2 years to max 2 troops with the current lvls I have them at. Does that even sound smart?

image.png

image.png

image.png

• Upvote 2

My main complaint is the vote, I had to go off the map being in a lead by 200k points, because no one will vote. Vote needs to be timed, like you got 24 hrs to vote either way or you are excluded from the count.

love the idea of a noob map. 

Love the idea of multiple maps

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Rotymir said:

It sounds fun but when you play for more than 3-4 hours a day and stop playing as much because of system needs worked on helping a new player is not going to bring you back to the game for more hours of the day. Let's face it training new players isn't fun enough to get you back on for more hours. 

Frankly we see 2 major issues not enough gold being balanced and the match making system. Start with fixing that and move to the next issues. 

Big changes hurt current members and cause them to quit. We have seen this. Small changes gets things done to fine tune the system at play.

pic show why gold is so unbalanced 67.5k for a champ win look at the cost of upgrading units.

there is 52 weeks in a year and these 2 units take 85 lvls when did you ever think this is balanced playing the current map it would take me over 2 years to max 2 troops with the current lvls I have them at. Does that even sound smart?

image.png

image.png

image.png

In my opinion gold is useless so I don't care at all about them giving us more and changing the gold system.

11 hours ago, Jamin said:

I said so-so mostly because 80% is a bit high makes the end drag on should be 70% max and your enemies hide amongst the surrendered we need a different color for quitters maybe orange. And the respawn thing is horrible you should never just be given another city I don't think you should be kicked from battlefield till all your troops are dead but you should have to capture a new city or have your allies liberate your old city to get the chance to rebuild. But I do like the direction you are taking this game. 

I agree the 80% is a bit much & love the idea of surrendered cities being a different color. 

I really try to stay positive because I like the game overall but there is something lacking. I'm not sure if it's the lack of team/league objectives or something else. 

I know some didn't like the golden map & some don't like the current map. I, myself find the current map boring. Maybe a combination of the two maps is the solution. If a combined map isn't an option, perhaps offer multiple maps. I'd like to see a navel map filled with islands & some epic battles. 

I know one thing for sure, more flags are needed badly & resources still need work. 

I voted so-so because I like the changes to building upgrades, lower troop training times, adjustments to resources need early on, etc but the map doesn't really have the excitement. 

• Upvote 3

11 hours ago, Peter said:

I love this idea! Open newbie battlefield and let veteran teach them in it, brilliant !

Make a huge a event where like group of like 5-10 vets go with a bunch of noobs and even them up between them and call it the battle of the noobs

• Upvote 1

Yeah basically the issue with this patch is that the noobz keep surrendering at thebeginning  and whats the deal with the last league standing why isnt it set to where if you and your allies are the last leagues alive both of them win. And it does get boring if you dont have a worthy opponent to fight.  Like waffles says criticism is progress  

• Upvote 5

On May 23, 2016 at 6:55 AM, Peter said:

Commanders, it has been one month since this patch was released. How do you guys like it? And Why do you like it or dislike it? Please tell us in the comments.

Our Lead Producer Steven will join the community during the discussion.

It had a few bugs but otherwise was enjoyable.  

• Upvote 1

I love this game, but there are some things that I know you are working on, but are needed ASAP.

we need more league emblems, because it's a sad little choice of what to choose for your league to look like, but then you look exactly like 100 other leagues.

Leaders need to be able to assign who can start battles, because whenever I build I strong, friendly league, someone starts the battle with only 4 members in it. Next, the league is then torn apart because of the member cap being too small.

• Upvote 1

• Peter unpinned this topic