World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

League Ranks

Slip

Today I was chatting with my commander and we thought it would be formal to have U.S. Military ranks instead of the games default ranks. This then leading to my suggestion; I wish we can change the league ranks or make new ones, thus making every league different as they can be from a different country and they have the option to adopt their military ranks. This isn't a huge thing but I personally think this would be an amazing feature for everyone. 

• Upvote 4

• 5 months later...
On May 13, 2016 at 6:27 PM, Slip said:

Today I was chatting with my commander and we thought it would be formal to have U.S. Military ranks instead of the games default ranks. This then leading to my suggestion; I wish we can change the league ranks or make new ones, thus making every league different as they can be from a different country and they have the option to adopt their military ranks. This isn't a huge thing but I personally think this would be an amazing feature for everyone. 

I love this idea. Especially since everyone is from different areas of the world it's not exactly polite to base everything around one given countries system. Allowing us to change the names would give it a custom feel to it

• Upvote 1

• 7 months later...