World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Gold

Sergoth

Hello.  First time post for me.  Apologize if this has been asked and if this is a redundant question as I started playing after lots of changes with this have taken place.  But what is gold used for?  I understand that it was used to upgrade technology, but it doesn't appear that is the case anymore.  Can someone please just let me know what it's used for and then if it is specifically used for something, please let me know how to apply it to the purpose.  The FAQ appears to be outdated, and I see there is an event in progress that awards gold, so there would have to be a reason that gold is earned.  Appreciate the responses in advance.  Thanks much.

• Upvote 1

Gold is used exactly for that. Upgrading units. When u upgrade units it essentially raises their base stats. For example if a troop does 1000 damage to buildings at level 1 then you upgrade it, the base stats for the unit might now read 1300 damage for buildings depending on how many levels u upgraded it. 

I agree FAQ is somewhat outdated but I hope this helped :) 

• Upvote 1