World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Win Unique Medals in League Battlefield

Peter

Well we could get into gold until they changed it to 4 silver needed we stopped doing silver because we was good ready so now godz is getting free sitrep plus free win plus free gold plus only team there I honestly wouldn't have posted being the only team in a match. You guys need to close gold until you have 10 leagues or 20 that can do gold. And I'm not hating on godz but if it keeps open they have lots of freebies might as well just give them max troops while we at it too. Again I respect godz but bad change on the gold side needing 4 silver wins to get in. 

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Rotymir said:

Well we could get into gold until they changed it to 4 silver needed we stopped doing silver because we was good ready so now godz is getting free sitrep plus free win plus free gold plus only team there I honestly wouldn't have posted being the only team in a match. You guys need to close gold until you have 10 leagues or 20 that can do gold. And I'm not hating on godz but if it keeps open they have lots of freebies might as well just give them max troops while we at it too. Again I respect godz but bad change on the gold side needing 4 silver wins to get in. 

Well said.

14 hours ago, Rotymir said:

Hi, about Gold Cup.

You use "FREE" win, but that is not true.

Why?

Point 1/

Because we PAID many many many many many many many time before for winning enough bronze and sliver requirement  first, so we can get into Gold Cup. We paid more get more, what is the problem?

Point 2/

Free sitrep, Free win, Free gold only team?

It is not true too

- Sitrep is event, it is opening for any league cup(Gold/Sliver/Bronze) everyone same.

- Win, we need to pay more time for winning too. It is not free, we have enemy now.

and I wanna say something, we tried late joining too(more than 2 days behind and the cup have 5 teams already). It is fair and we don't say anything, but we don't mind.

- Gold, why you call free? We paid man time to play and battle with some teams and got winner, thats you cant see but it is true.

So, it is not FREE. We paid more and get more, what is the problem?

and you never know how many time I pay in this game and get more. So it is not FREE! And it is fair.

We follow the rule and get the reasonable rewards, and we are not play in cheat. I cannot find any wrong about me or GODz

Point 3

about close Gold Cup for waiting 10-20 leagues can join into Gold.

- Why?

Because your team cannot join in Gold Cup and the system need to wait enough or say more teams to join?

if yes, I wanna ask how many teams we wait? 10/20/30/40/50...100 or more?

someone say 10 or someone say 100, who is the best?

- the last things, I am sure many teams can join Gold Cup now, because I Battled with different team, I am not sure exactly how many, but I guess more than 10-15 now.

And I am not defending for Me and GODz,

we paid more and get more, it is fair game, some teams can paid same or more and get more too.?

22 minutes ago, BlitzkriegHK said:

Hi, about Gold Cup.

You use "FREE" win, but that is not true.

Why?

Point 1/

Because we PAID many many many many many many many time before for winning enough bronze and sliver requirement  first, so we can get into Gold Cup. We paid more get more, what is the problem?

Point 2/

Free sitrep, Free win, Free gold only team?

It is not true too

- Sitrep is event, it is opening for any league cup(Gold/Sliver/Bronze) everyone same.

- Win, we need to pay more time for winning too. It is not free, we have enemy now.

and I wanna say something, we tried late joining too(more than 2 days behind and the cup have 5 teams already). It is fair and we don't say anything, but we don't mind.

- Gold, why you call free? We paid man time to play and battle with some teams and got winner, thats you cant see but it is true.

So, it is not FREE. We paid more and get more, what is the problem?

and you never know how many time I pay in this game and get more. So it is not FREE! And it is fair.

We follow the rule and get the reasonable rewards, and we are not play in cheat. I cannot find any wrong about me or GODz

Point 3

about close Gold Cup for waiting 10-20 leagues can join into Gold.

- Why?

Because your team cannot join in Gold Cup and the system need to wait enough or say more teams to join?

if yes, I wanna ask how many teams we wait? 10/20/30/40/50...100 or more?

someone say 10 or someone say 100, who is the best?

- the last things, I am sure many teams can join Gold Cup now, because I Battled with different team, I am not sure exactly how many, but I guess more than 10-15 now.

And I am not defending for Me and GODz,

we paid more and get more, it is fair game, some teams can paid same or more and get more too.?

Nobody has said free. We simply mean that more leagues should have a chance to win and you cannot refute the fact that there are higher rewards for gold while there are deadlier and larger battles going on in bronze and silver. Nobody is bashing on Godz we are simply stating this system needs to be reformed. 

Plus im sure you guys would enjoy an actual heavy duty fight right? We are simply trying to get that for ya :) 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, BlitzkriegHK said:

Yes, we pay more time get into Gold so get more rewards before.

and gold cup have many powerful teams  too, because I fight them before, it is not a easy battle too. So heavy duty fight same in Gold Cup, Gold Cup is not equal easy win.

Nobody has said that gold is easy. We are simply saying that gold is easy for you guys as you don't face as many good league and often don't have full battlefields in gold.

• Upvote 1

You are defending your right to be there by the amount of time you have played to get in there. You are not looking at what we are talking about.

Fact is if you are the only one there how is that fair?

you have played many leagues in gold and us being one of them but since the changes you havnt. Because if you havnt noticed you used to have to have 1 silver cup to get in gold. Why should a team that is good enough to do gold keep beating up on people in silver. When they earned there right before. We are commenting on the changes of making a league need 4 silver wins now to get in gold reduced your pool to no enemy's and long wait times. Do you like waiting 2 days to do a gold match?

Now sitrep being earned says show your battles and earn the rewards tell how it's being played out a bit. How can you have a battle being the only league in there?

the rewards are greater in gold and it has nothing to do with how many matches you have played to get there. That reward is taken into consideration that there is a full 6 team game how many is in your match? 1 rewards should scale now that I think about it a bit more because if there is only one team and no one to fight all you have to do is start a game and sit there do nothing is that what the game developers wanted by giving you more rewards? 

Again I repeat myself this has nothing to do with godz or how much time you play or having earned the right to be there. It's about a flawed system ATM and in part because of the recent change of needing 4 silver wins.

whats fair about joining a map and having 10 champ wins but 5 of them was a big map earned and 5 of them is from gold matches with no enemy's to fight. It's a flawed system not godz cheating and not godz doing something they shouldn't be doing. It's godz useing the system as much as possible to get as much free gold and yes it's free you are not earning it for that fight it's not about what you did in the past it's about if you don't fight to earn it or have a map with multi enemy's or ally's to earn it it's free there's no way around it being able to join a match with no one in it its a free win it's free gold and earning sitrep is also free event it's free too but should you earn sitrep with not having to fight anyone?

please come up with a good way of helping the system and stop trying to defend your easy road so you can farm longer.

i think a battle shouldn't start until it has 6 enemy's to start a map. I also think when you have league sign ups it should auto spawn everyone in the map once it's started not them have to be on at the time, because they signed up allready anyways. What's your ideas to fix the system blitz.

again this is not about godz it's about the system godz is a good league and has earned there spot at the top. But it hasn't earned the right to have a system used to there advantage. Again it's not about godz I thought I should say that again since you seem to think it is.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Rotymir said:

You are defending your right to be there by the amount of time you have played to get in there. You are not looking at what we are talking about.

you have played many leagues in gold and us being one of them but since the changes you havnt. Because if you havnt noticed you used to have to have 1 silver cup to get in gold. Why should a team that is good enough to do gold keep beating up on people in silver. When they earned there right before. We are commenting on the changes of making a league need 4 silver wins now to get in gold reduced your pool to no enemy's and long wait times. Do you like waiting 2 days to do a gold match?

Now sitrep being earned says show your battles and earn the rewards tell how it's being played out a bit. How can you have a battle being the only league in there?

the rewards are greater in gold and it has nothing to do with how many matches you have played to get there. That reward is taken into consideration that there is a full 6 team game how many is in your match? 1 rewards should scale now that I think about it a bit more because if there is only one team and no one to fight all you have to do is start a game and sit there do nothing is that what the game developers wanted by giving you more rewards? 

Again I repeat myself this has nothing to do with godz or how much time you play or having earned the right to be there. It's about a flawed system ATM and in part because of the recent change of needing 4 silver wins.

whats fair about joining a map and having 10 champ wins but 5 of them was a big map earned and 5 of them is from gold matches with no enemy's to fight. It's a flawed system not godz cheating and not godz doing something they shouldn't be doing. It's godz useing the system as much as possible to get as much free gold and yes it's free you are not earning it for that fight it's not about what you did in the past it's about if you don't fight to earn it or have a map with multi enemy's or ally's to earn it it's free there's no way around it being able to join a match with no one in it its a free win it's free gold and earning sitrep is also free event it's free too but should you earn sitrep with not having to fight anyone?

please come up with a good way of helping the system and stop trying to defend your easy road so you can farm longer.

i think a battle shouldn't start until it has 6 enemy's to start a map. I also think when you have league sign ups it should auto spawn everyone in the map once it's started not them have to be on at the time, because they signed up allready anyways. What's your ideas to fix the system blitz.

again this is not about godz it's about the system godz is a good league and has earned there spot at the top. But it hasn't earned the right to have a system used to there advantage. Again it's not about godz I thought I should say that again since you seem to think it is.

I like you suggestion that a map shouldn't start unless all leagues join but I'd like to add that maybe there is a set time limit in which leagues can join a queue without entering the battlefield and if no more than 1 league is in the queue then the map is delayed until there is an opponent. And maybe once there are 6 league or atleast 2 league in case the timer has been passed a new timer will start to ensure everyone gets warning or notification that the map will start in a couple hours or so.

• Upvote 2

All I have to say is, put up or shut up about anything GODz. if you complain about system, then complain about system. Do not use GODz, as an example. Use the cup or match as an example. 

We (GODz) wait for many hours and days for an opponent. Nowadays, it seems, a matching league is a no show. Even in Global battlefield, many leagues avoid us. If you want to challenge GODz, then challenge us but don't call BS. It really su**s for us when we wait or join a game and no challenge presents itself. When we (GODz) join battles late or with battle progressed days ahead we take the challenge, we never automatically give up fighting when presented with a serious challenge. Again, if you think the system is broke then get Devs to fix it. Until then, we will continue to grab so called free awards. One final note, stop making excuses and/or stop blaming GODz for what you think they receive or do, question yourself for why you are in the situation you are in and not receiving awards. Then handle with game developers. 

"they hate us cuz they ain't us."

from "The Interview."

JPJ

GODz FTW

1 minute ago, JPJ said:

All I have to say is, put up or shut up about anything GODz. if you complain about system, then complain about system. Do not use GODz, as an example. Use the cup or match as an example. 

We (GODz) wait for many hours and days for an opponent. Nowadays, it seems, a matching league is a no show. Even in Global battlefield, many leagues avoid us. If you want to challenge GODz, then challenge us but don't call BS. It really su**s for us when we wait or join a game and no challenge presents itself. When we (GODz) join battles late or with battle progressed days ahead we take the challenge, we never automatically give up fighting when presented with a serious challenge. Again, if you think the system is broke then get Devs to fix it. Until then, we will continue to grab so called free awards. One final note, stop making excuses and/or stop blaming GODz for what you think they receive or do, question yourself for why you are in the situation you are in and not receiving awards. Then handle with game developers. 

from "The Interview."

JPJ

GODz FTW

Calm down. Nobody is accusing Godz of anything... You need to relax. If you read through the responses you would see no direct attacks in Godz. We are simply stating that the system needs to be reformed.

On May 15, 2016 at 8:53 PM, Rotymir said:

It seems like it is about GODz considering how much you mentioned us.I don't see why people are getting mad that we join gold cups looking for a challenge and no one shows up.We go to silver cups because some people don't get in the gold cups so instead they go to silver cups and also because that's where we actually find a decent challenge.

7 hours ago, JPJ said:

from "The Interview."

JPJ

GODz FTW

7 hours ago, Commanderburger said:

It seems like it is about GODz considering how much you mentioned us.I don't see why people are getting mad that we join gold cups looking for a challenge and no one shows up.We go to silver cups because some people don't get in the gold cups so instead they go to silver cups and also because that's where we actually find a decent challenge.

Here is a more nice calm and full of way less cussing version of what I want to say

What the hell is wrong with you Godz he are not blaming you for anything . The only reasons you are mentioned is because you guys are always the first in a battle field . Don't get you damn panties in a twist and realize that we are talking about the damn system of joining a game . Quit your b$&@$@&$ because it is no fun that the strongest league is complaining that the system is not flawed at all even though other league try to join gold and you are already level 41 like wtf call that fair and not flawed at all this is why no one wants to play with you unless they start at the same time I could of kicked you a&$ if I had the troops i use for my strategy ready and the same battle level but I could not do that because of the game making us Join a game that was 2 days in which is not your fault . The game is flawed in its events and it makes it easier to win if you join first in the battle field which always happens with you because of the flawed system . So let's get are s$&@ together and lefts try to fix the system and make it fun and fair to everyone 

image.jpeg           Do it for the cat

• Upvote 2

Why is godz name used? Because blitz posted the prime example to show why it's a broken set up.

why did I have to keep saying it's not about godz over and over. Because blitz over reacted and took it personal and tried to defend godz. When he didn't really read and understand what we was trying to say. But what he said is valid as well godz has earned the right to be in gold and godz is doing what every other league would do in your situation. Godz is a great league and has very active players and that's what has made it fun everytime we are in a match with godz. In fact I would rather have lucky in matches with godz than any other league because it's the only fight we have ever had. It's what makes the game fun. I praise godz at what they do and respect the players in that league. But useing you as a example because of blitz post isn't a bad thing it's just proof of some of the flaws. And what does the admin need to make any type of changes? PROOF! 

I will add to this by if someone uses Luckystrikes name as a example to point out a bad system I'm not going to come in and try to defend my league because I don't have to it's not about my league it's about the system we have to work with. So why should I take it personal?

another problem is having sitrep but not getting them? 2 battle posts with no sitrep sent out not sure if blitz got his but send his as well

• Upvote 2

Graywing, we GODz are still waiting in lobby of Gold Cup. Waiting for you and your league to join on time. Please pm me if you guys are ready or after a day or so, after you have started so we may join you. So we may be fair, I would like for you to stop all your crying in forum.

• Peter unpinned this topic