World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Different way to choose victors

LongDongSilvers

Hello again people of World Warfare.

This is another suggestion. Mainly a suggestion top stop garbage like this from happening in the final stages of battlefields. (See photos)

As you can see this league is up more than 1.3 mil points, and still is being voted down by stubborn people who just don't want to lose. For the love of God that needs to change. As much as I enjoy this game, I do not like to sit in lifeless battlefields full of people who can not realize it's over. I want to go to a new one and meet new people and start over. I suggest that there needs to be another way to win, such as if you are up more than 1 million points, you win automatically. 

Thankyou for reading this post, even though part of it is rambling with no real solution at all presented.

Liebe Gruß

SirLongDongSilvers

image.png

image.png

• Upvote 4

I agree.  Needs to be a better way.  Such as once the 7 day timer is up, whoever is in first place wins.  Its simple, easy to do and no one needs to vote.  For whatever reason people who have no chance of winning or even coming in 10th place will no vote and just drag this on and on.  Your current end game is too complex! Lol.  

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Dawgpile said:

I agree.  Needs to be a better way.  Such as once the 7 day timer is up, whoever is in first place wins.  Its simple, easy to do and no one needs to vote.  For whatever reason people who have no chance of winning or even coming in 10th place will no vote and just drag this on and on.  Your current end game is too complex! Lol.  

Maybe I can suggest a compromise? What if we have it so if the winning team starts a vote and if they have 30-50% more points than the second best league then the winning league will get either automatically win, or maybe get some sort of incentive that will tip the balance? Lemme know what u guys think of this :) 

Just now, Dawgpile said:

Why does there need to be a vote?  If your in first, you deserve to win in my opinion.  Voting just seems to drag it out.

Well I mean vote only if the leading team isn't up by 30-50% more points. I mean that the vote should apply if the criteria doesn't fit. 

• 3 weeks later...

I think the vote should still happen no matter what but have two new aspects to it.

First, if the league in first is ahead by more than 50%, all league member votes are worth double. Example, you own 2 cities so your vote is worth 2 votes but your league is in the lead by 60% so now your vote us worth 4 votes.

Secondly, a timer of possibly 24 hours would be in affect after a league has declared victory which would cause all players who have not voted to automatically be set to vote for the league in first place. Also, the vote % should be calculated based on the current votes submitted, not the total potential votes and would only apply the victory on 80% votes if more than 50% of the battlefield players have submitted votes. This is because a lot of times the league in first can't win not because they don't have enough votes but because there are a lot of players that are haven't voted at all for days and in combination would allow for a vote system to more truly reflect the votes of the more active battlefield players and not penalize a leading league for players that are not as active.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Well, human, you have to imagine you are playing on the battlefield and some other person wins. Ok, it is a bit different situation, but still. So, you are waiting for the person to press the "declare the Victory" button. But he or she just don't want to! And they do not want to lose their progress. So, they continue playing. And their alliance has 300 cities, and you can't overcome them. And you with your teammates planned to play on the league' battlefield! It is a bit annoying, because I want to get my 50400 coins that I deservë!

1 hour ago, Nonhuman said:

Well, human, you have to imagine you are playing on the battlefield and some other person wins. Ok, it is a bit different situation, but still. So, you are waiting for the person to press the "declare the Victory" button. But he or she just don't want to! And they do not want to lose their progress. So, they continue playing. And their alliance has 300 cities, and you can't overcome them. And you with your teammates planned to play on the league' battlefield! It is a bit annoying, because I want to get my 50400 coins that I deservë!

First off lol. Secondly you can't do much at that point. If they want to play that way then they are welcome to. Originally when this gamemode was made so in the end there is one alliance standing. The victory button was a convince for everyone. There is also a medal to be won for last alliance standing so you can't work around it.

On July 3, 2016 at 6:28 PM, Waffles said:

First off lol. Secondly you can't do much at that point. If they want to play that way then they are welcome to. Originally when this gamemode was made so in the end there is one alliance standing. The victory button was a convince for everyone. There is also a medal to be won for last alliance standing so you can't work around it.

Well, still it is annoying!