World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

UI upgrades

Dawgpile

1. The upgrade button should be greyed out if a building is at its max level.  No reason to have to press upgrade and then see that its at its maximum level.  Will save a lot of time.
  2. army base - troop list menu.  Besides listing food, ammo, and fuel, adding health would be a great benefit for this screen.  I dislike having to hit the refill troops tab to find out which ones if any need healing.  I should be able to tell from the troop list menu which ones are injured.  Would also be nice to have a button on this screen to send the injured units to the refill tab from the troop list screen.
  3. Air base - troop list menu.  Besides listing food, ammo, and fuel, adding health would be a great benefit for this screen.  I dislike having to hit the refill troops tab to find out which ones if any need healing.  I should be able to tell from the troop list menu which ones are injured.
  4. Air base - troop list menu.  Need to add a button "display troops" or something similar so that when selecting a transport plane, you can look at what troops are in it.  It really sucks having to deploy it just to see this information.
  5. give the option to turn names on units on or off on screen.  This will be helpful for when deploying large amounts of troops.  Lots of times the names are in the way of seeing the battlefield.  
  • Upvote 2