World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Win loss ratio

BladeGuner

My win loss ratio show 50%. Participation in 2 battles and won 1. I have only been in 1 battle since going live for real. I participated and in the game the day before going live, but all that info was supposed to be cleared and we start fresh. Can you fix the ratio so it reflects only what happened from when we went live for real?

My win loss ratio show 50%. Participation in 2 battles and won 1. I have only been in 1 battle since going live for real. I participated and in the game the day before going live, but all that info was supposed to be cleared and we start fresh. Can you fix the ratio so it reflects only what happened from when we went live for real?

Hey man, I will forward this issue to our tech crew to take care of. Many thanks for reporting this to us!:)

Hey man, so the only one battle, you won that, right?

Hey man, can you send me a screenshot to show this issue?

Hi sir, we have figured it out. whenever you join a battlefield, the guiding part counts one battle. So if your ratio shows 50%, that means you win 1 battle between these two.:)