World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

League member/city increase

Commanderburger

I think you should increase the limit of members allowed in each league.20 is to small of a number and people have been complaining about this for a while.I think 30 would be a more reasonable number.I also think you should increase the league city limit while 5 is a good amount for a decent size league.The bigger leagues like GODz,Wolfpack,and Pasta have like almost 20 members in one battlefield and it's hard to have like 5 people using one league city that makes for bad communication which is not fun.I know other people have their own opinions on this topic but this is mine.So feel free to criticize my remarks or add on to or change them.

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

Agreed.  Take the limit to 50.  Also have league battles where 10 or more member can join a battle and go up against other leagues with 10 or more members.  This prolly has more to do with the matchmaking but you need a way to keep smaller leagues with other small leagues otherwise people will just quit.

Personally I think the current league size is perfectly fine. I feel it allows for a better distribution of talented and capable commanders across many leagues helping build the game and train more people. If the league limit were to increase we might see mega leagues with the best commanders in one league while there are no more people to teach the newbies. But I do agree that the league city cap limit should be increase :)