World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

24 hour maybe 12 hour acceptance of invites

Chrisom

I am at work when my mates join in a new battle. I want to play with them but I'm always getting the battlefield is full message. It's a very disappointing thing to get home from work knowing I'm always going to be too late to join them. They shouldn't have to wait on me to join a new battle either. Please leave spots open for invites for even 8 hours until slots are filled...

• Upvote 1

or better yet, allow the league leader and deputy leader to create a list maybe only up to 5 where they can actually choose the league members that will automatically join a match.  that way players that have different schedules don't miss out on getting in the game.  then you have a timer where each league member has to accept or be removed from the battlefield.

Another idea, remove a rebel (NPC) from the map when a real player wants to join.  I see lots of grey still on the map yet my friend cant join for some reason.  seems silly with all the NPC cities that a real player cant join.

Anyone else have any other suggestion on how to accomplish something like this?  all are welcome to comment.

Edited by Dawgpile
added more ideas.