World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Ally troop movements

Chrisom

It would be great to see allies being able to transport each other's troops. It would make for good friendships and improve the quality of alliances working together. Or if someone likes to build ships or aircraft even they get to focus on what they love most. Myself, I love the tanks... I want an army of them! Slow that they are, but my friend loves air craft and he's got his bombers and his transports to land me right into the action for a neat surprise attack. The enemy has a strong island to the west of us, my boat friend can send my tanks across and my air friend can come in right after I destroy those turrets! The boat friend is at the other side taking out the enemy's dock. All sorts of stuff can come about with being able to transport each others troops! 

• Upvote 2

20 hours ago, Chrisom said:

It would be great to see allies being able to transport each other's troops. It would make for good friendships and improve the quality of alliances working together. Or if someone likes to build ships or aircraft even they get to focus on what they love most. Myself, I love the tanks... I want an army of them! Slow that they are, but my friend loves air craft and he's got his bombers and his transports to land me right into the action for a neat surprise attack. The enemy has a strong island to the west of us, my boat friend can send my tanks across and my air friend can come in right after I destroy those turrets! The boat friend is at the other side taking out the enemy's dock. All sorts of stuff can come about with being able to transport each others troops! 

I agree with this to no end, however everytime I post something about it one of the moderators says that it would make the game too unbalanced. I personally don't see it if everyone is capable of it. All it does is promote teamwork imo

• Upvote 2

On 2016/3/18 at 6:52 AM, Boredomfalls said:

I agree with this to no end, however everytime I post something about it one of the moderators says that it would make the game too unbalanced. I personally don't see it if everyone is capable of it. All it does is promote teamwork imo

It was me that commented under a thread of Oracle's. :D Well, as the future update will remove the factions, then I think it would be a good thing. I will forward to the developers and you guys can post your ideas under another thread that started by Steven the Producer. Thanks.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Jack said:

It was me that commented under a thread of Oracle's. :D Well, as the future update will remove the factions, then I think it would be a good thing. I will forward to the developers and you guys can post your ideas under another thread that started by Steven the Producer. Thanks.

I actually didn't think about that lol

• Upvote 1