World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Glitch I found

Jamin

I sent several transports and they have been stuck here for two days. Somehow they got off the road and are stuck on the mountains. I added a pic hope it helps.

image.png

Hey man, thanks for reporting this to us. I have forwarded this issue to our tech crew to take care of. We'll get back to you once we figure it out. Any more issues, please let me know. :)

I sent several transports and they have been stuck here for two days. Somehow they got off the road and are stuck on the mountains. I added a pic hope it helps.

image.png

Hi sir, can you tell me where these transports were from and where they are going to? I need the name of these two cities. 

Battlefield Id is 1003740 and they left my capital 1584 going to my second city 1523 they were all loaded with armaments others have gotten through a couple have been killed but these are just stuck. All 3 left at around the same time and they still show as being in route in my transport building.

Battlefield Id is 1003740 and they left my capital 1584 going to my second city 1523 they were all loaded with armaments others have gotten through a couple have been killed but these are just stuck. All 3 left at around the same time and they still show as being in route in my transport building.

Our tech crew are trying to figure it out. Many thanks for your help, sir!

Hi sir, our tech crew have tested this function but couldn't figure out where goes wrong. So do you transport again after this time?