World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Should the Factions be removed?

Enclave

Should the Factions be Removed?  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Have you ever been in a situation when an ally takes ur things, surrounded you, and Smothers you?

well as you know you can't attack allies, but without factions you can declare war on people that get in your way, and make allies with people you need to cover your back. 

This will create an ever changing world, allies fighting enemies, huge conflicts on a world scale...

or you can choose the diplomatic solution, make deals, meetings ETC where foreign relations become an importance.

this gameplay would be extremely good with the removal of 15 day timer (checking out that poll would be greatly appreciated, it's also in the suggestions page) 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Enclave said:

Have you ever been in a situation when an ally takes ur things, surrounded you, and Smothers you?

well as you know you can't attack allies, but without factions you can declare war on people that get in your way, and make allies with people you need to cover your back. 

This will create an ever changing world, allies fighting enemies, huge conflicts on a world scale...

or you can choose the diplomatic solution, make deals, meetings ETC where foreign relations become an importance.

this gameplay would be extremely good with the removal of 15 day timer (checking out that poll would be greatly appreciated, it's also in the suggestions page) 

If you want this play league battle. The two party system is to help new players that may not have a league and help them get either mentored or accepted into a new league.

• Upvote 3

Just now, Waffles said:

If you want this play league battle. The two party system is to help new players that may not have a league and help them get either mentored or accepted into a new league.

A 4 day battle on a small small island isn't fun, and players can join actual leagues, with more experienced players to get mentored 

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

you should keep the current game style of two factions as well as adding the new style of choosing your allies.  I played in the beta and I didn't care for that style as there seems no point in allies if they can just be broken later.  seems the biggest league will always win as long as everyone is actively playing.  I like the current style and play this a lot.  If this goes away I don't see me staying a customer or continuing to play your game.  I'm sure there are a lot of players out there that like having the two factions and goals to go after besides just one another.  The new style is just not for me.  just give us the other new updates such as targeting etc. and add the other game option for those that want to go that route.  but again, if this style is going away, I wont be playing any longer.  really sucks as I really enjoy the game as it is minus the targeting issues.  adding some new maps to this style wouldn't be bad either.

3 hours ago, Dawgpile said:

you should keep the current game style of two factions as well as adding the new style of choosing your allies.  I played in the beta and I didn't care for that style as there seems no point in allies if they can just be broken later.  seems the biggest league will always win as long as everyone is actively playing.  I like the current style and play this a lot.  If this goes away I don't see me staying a customer or continuing to play your game.  I'm sure there are a lot of players out there that like having the two factions and goals to go after besides just one another.  The new style is just not for me.  just give us the other new updates such as targeting etc. and add the other game option for those that want to go that route.  but again, if this style is going away, I wont be playing any longer.  really sucks as I really enjoy the game as it is minus the targeting issues.  adding some new maps to this style wouldn't be bad either.

Lol taking back your idea? ?

• Upvote 2