World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Should the 15 day timer be removed?

Enclave

Should the 15 day timer be removed, and replaced by an unlimited time?   

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

We all can admit, the 15 day timer can be extremely annoying. Especially if you worked your keister off just to see your prospering empire be deleted.

this poll might just be looked at by the devs. 

Yes, newer players will have a hard time once they join the server, so the first thing they should look for is protection, from a league. The removal of the 15 day timer will give leagues a heaven, they can expand and make their own literal "countries" this will give importance to foreign affairs and relations. 

War- this would basically be a war between countries that if big enough, could swallow the world in flames.

peace- peace between leagues could be a better option, however peace isn't always there to choose. The allying of other leagues is a priority. This will give players a changing world around them, and force them to adapt to it like the real world.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Enclave said:

We all can admit, the 15 day timer can be extremely annoying. Especially if you worked your keister off just to see your prospering empire be deleted.

this poll might just be looked at by the devs. 

Yes, newer players will have a hard time once they join the server, so the first thing they should look for is protection, from a league. The removal of the 15 day timer will give leagues a heaven, they can expand and make their own literal "countries" this will give importance to foreign affairs and relations. 

This is the problem with the game now is the way you are talking.

1. The point of the map is to fight it out over gold mines.

2. Biggest issue with your idea no league is big enough to stay a year and cap it all they don't have the flags.

3. Without a end no big rewards that we need to unlock troops.

4. The problem the game has today is people that are in leagues have a bad leader and are not giving them good advice of what they really should be doing. And fighting in the back is a big old waste of time. It's about expanding to the middle and capping the outer post, guardian city's, HQ, mines, command center and more mines and middle mine. If everyone pushed to the middle like they are suppose to you would have better wars.

So having all the time in the world to sit back in your own little world where people from the other side of the map won't ever come at you while you build on your own little penisala is just like say you are the reason everyone else is having a hard time winning or your faction isn't good enough to win so you still are the reason because you are fighting in the back where there is no oil so that is number one on limited troop production and number 2 is your res don't grow as fast in the back. 

Sorry to be more blunt but when people like me and the other leagues that are doing all the work to get the points and open up the faction mines for people that sit in the back and don't do anything to help. And to add to that while sitting in the back its people like our league that gives you a win on your record. That gives you the bonus gold and bp at the end of the map. So I should fell upset doing all the work for people not pushing to the middle. 

Maybe the thing to get people pushing for caps and expanding the way they need to is if they don't cap some in the middle they get a lose even if there faction wins. And they also don't get the bonus.

now about the 15 day thing there needs to be a time limit because if both faction has league that think like you do they will never end. If I did anything I would reduce it to a 13 day because most maps should be over at this point and if not they are close anyways and there no need for the 2 extra days.

And to be fair this poll is one sided 

2. If the 15 day timer was removed, which player behavior do you think you'd see?

what if it stays or reduced or expanded on what's your options.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Rotymir said:

2. Biggest issue with your idea no league is big enough to stay a year and cap it all they don't have the flags.

4. The problem the game has today is people that are in leagues have a bad leader and are not giving them good advice of what they really should be doing. And fighting in the back is a big old waste of time. It's about expanding to the middle and capping the outer post, guardian city's, HQ, mines, command center and more mines and middle mine. If everyone pushed to the middle like they are suppose to you would have better wars.

So having all the time in the world to sit back in your own little world where people from the other side of the map won't ever come at you while you build on your own little penisala is just like say you are the reason everyone else is having a hard time winning or your faction isn't good enough to win so you still are the reason because you are fighting in the back where there is no oil so that is number one on limited troop production and number 2 is your res don't grow as fast in the back. 

Sorry to be more blunt but when people like me and the other leagues that are doing all the work to get the points and open up the faction mines for people that sit in the back and don't do anything to help. And to add to that while sitting in the back its people like our league that gives you a win on your record. That gives you the bonus gold and bp at the end of the map. So I should fell upset doing all the work for people not pushing to the middle. 

Maybe the thing to get people pushing for caps and expanding the way they need to is if they don't cap some in the middle they get a lose even if there faction wins. And they also don't get the bonus.

now about the 15 day thing there needs to be a time limit because if both faction has league that think like you do they will never end. If I did anything I would reduce it to a 13 day because most maps should be over at this point and if not they are close anyways and there no need for the 2 extra days.

2. If the 15 day timer was removed, which player behavior do you think you'd see?

There's something called a separate game mode

Just now, Rotymir said:

Also, I have a poll to get rid of factions 

Just now, Rotymir said:

Not all leagues push towards the middle. And just because they don't, doesn't mean you're doing all the work. A lot of want more PVP! This update took 60% of the PVP out, and fighting units that only attack or even move when provoked is extremely boring and repetitive.

And no, raising an entire empire just to see it diseappear isn't fun, and is one of the main reasons a lot of players left from the start. 

Bad leaders, that's why leagues collapse, either join a different league or just collapse with the rest of it. This is also found in the game anyway

Again, this should be in a seperate game mode to golden empire. I doubt you read that part. You can stay in regular golden empire with your league while the rest of us can enjoy an ever changing world. 

• Upvote 2

On March 7, 2016 at 1:49 AM, Enclave said:

Again, this should be in a seperate game mode to golden empire. I doubt you read that part. You can stay in regular golden empire with your league while the rest of us can enjoy an ever changing world. 

While I agree with this, the strain it would put on the servers is insurmountable. There has yet to be a mobile game to have a concept like that. It would be glitchy, hectic, and all around hell.

The easiest way to do this? Create a sub-game. Same everything but with the concept your thinking off. But even that's expensive. New servers. More programmers. More beta testers. More developers. Etc. that's an enormous strain for an established game developer let alone a new one. For a hope.

I'd estimate if they started today and used this app as the baseline and built off of it that they wouldn't even be out of alpha testing in the next 8 months.

I like your thought process, but it's unrealistic. 

• Upvote 2