World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Resupplying Engaged Troops

Oracle

I am currently fighting a battle on two fronts. I am having trouble keeping the troops supplied due to the sphere of aerial resupply tactics being too small to enclose multiple units striking multiple targets. We need a way to resupply troops via a controlled cargo plane. Simple. 

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, Jack said:

Yep, good idea. I've got a question, if you drag your cargo plane to the field safely, given that we can not let the troops enter that plane, how you supply the troops?  Just like the tactic circle to re-supply?

This is what I would expect. It will carry a sizable amount of supplies which would increases with level. Set a beacon in the field and the troops must be within it to receive the resupply. The cargo plane would drop a percentage of the supplies per lvl (lvl1=100%; lvl3=50%; lvl5=25%). This is my take on the matter. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Oracle said:

This is what I would expect. It will carry a sizable amount of supplies which would increases with level. Set a beacon in the field and the troops must be within it to receive the resupply. The cargo plane would drop a percentage of the supplies per lvl (lvl1=100%; lvl3=50%; lvl5=25%). This is my take on the matter. 

Yeah, that should work.