World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

League Cities

Varro

So I'm gonna ad d this in for both my benefit and the benefit of other league members and jus the other players, but here goes...

Dear First Sergeant Peter,

me and the league I have joined for the duration of the battle field I am currently engaged in have been trying to get a league city, however whenever I try to convert the city it tells me "no access" despite having  2000 steel required and being the league co leader. If you could be so kind, is this a bug? And/or what are the requirements to co very a city a league city? Either would be helpful to the cause. If you need screenshots to show what I'm saying I can get them for you.

So I'm gonna ad d this in for both my benefit and the benefit of other league members and jus the other players, but here goes...

Dear First Sergeant Peter,

me and the league I have joined for the duration of the battle field I am currently engaged in have been trying to get a league city, however whenever I try to convert the city it tells me "no access" despite having  2000 steel required and being the league co leader. If you could be so kind, is this a bug? And/or what are the requirements to co very a city a league city? Either would be helpful to the cause. If you need screenshots to show what I'm saying I can get them for you.

Sir, according to your info provided here, you should have the right to convert the city. Please post your screenshots here, we can figure out what was going on there. Thank you!

Sir, according to your info provided here, you should have the right to convert the city. Please post your screenshots here, we can figure out what was going on there. Thank you!

I dunno what was going on before but as I was going through the motions and taking screenshots, it let me convert... I'll post what I had, but generally up to the "press convert" stage (last photo ) it, would tell me in big red letters, "no access" honestly I wish it had given me the message so I might be able to help a few other players out with this...

would you be willing to outline basic requirements for a league city?

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Thank you much sir, I know I'm. Not the only who can't wait to see what you guys have planned next

Sir, the updates are gonna be amazing. We will keep improving this game. Now our tech crew are working hard on a better UI. Thank you for sharing your thoughts here!

Edited by Peter

Sir, the updates are gonna be amazing. We will keep improving this game. Now our tech crew are working hard on a better UI. Thank you for sharing your thoughts here!

so... I'm having the exact same problem as last time... Except I checked, and staff officers/league officers are able to build league cities...

however im still getting that no access in the new battle were in...

I have the resources, I have the access... But what is going on?.?

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Screenshot of the league permissions

image.png

Sir, a commander of your league, who entered this battlefield first, was considered as commander-in-chief of your league in this battlefield. He can appoint staff officer to league members in this battlefield. So in this battlefield, only commander-in-chief and staff officer can convert cities into league cities. But there is a way if you are league leader and you enter the battlefield as league troops, then you will automatically be assigned as the commander-in-chief. Sir, sorry about the confusion here. 

• 6 years later...