World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Darkweb hackers !!!

Maverick0078

On 5/18/2024 at 9:06 AM, Maverick0078 said:

23 hours ago, JaiJaiFerDayzz said:

Interesting, I once got a very random friend request and message on line app with that name right after a certain situation unfolded. Spooky

I cant swear to it that they are a hacker. I'm just pissed because i wanted to have a friend to play a game with online, as well as have a friend in person. So I downloaded this game they was playing and started playing. Everything was fine for a while, then they stared ghosting me. No replies to my messages. I left the league they was in and stared my own. I played a few days that way, and all of a sudden it will not connect to the server so I can play even though I know I have a connection. It says no network connection. I wanted to delete this post but there is no way to. I even reported it, and still nothing. So nevermind me about the topic. I'll never play it again.

On 5/18/2024 at 9:06 AM, Maverick0078 said:

This game is ran by darkweb hackers posing as Chinese players. I know one of them personally. In the game they go by the ID as Coriline, they are in the alliance Echos of Chaos.

I cant swear to it that they are a hacker. I'm just pissed because i wanted to have a friend to play a game with online, as well as have a friend in person. So I downloaded this game they was playing and started playing. Everything was fine for a while, then they stared ghosting me. No replies to my messages. I left the league they was in and stared my own. I played a few days that way, and all of a sudden it will not connect to the server so I can play even though I know I have a connection. It says no network connection. I wanted to delete this post but there is no way to. I even reported it, and still nothing. So nevermind me about the topic. I'll never play it again.

I'm done with this wack-ass forum too.