World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Kanerkano

A stug walks into a bar, or just an enemy city, and the waiter gives him 4 choices. There's the obvious choice, the one RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM, every time (let's call this a turret), and then I can list off every other structure in this little analogy... Why is it the stug chooses every other structure in range before it attacks the turret directly in front of it... Even the main city gets attacked before a turret... I get that you can't pick which unit it attacks but it's silly that the targeting mechanics would choose turret last over all other.... Any words of wisdom? 

2 hours ago, Kanerkano said:

A stug walks into a bar, or just an enemy city, and the waiter gives him 4 choices. There's the obvious choice, the one RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM, every time (let's call this a turret), and then I can list off every other structure in this little analogy... Why is it the stug chooses every other structure in range before it attacks the turret directly in front of it... Even the main city gets attacked before a turret... I get that you can't pick which unit it attacks but it's silly that the targeting mechanics would choose turret last over all other.... Any words of wisdom? 

Sir, the targeting issue is the one that we aim to optimize from the beginning but it's quite difficult to do it atm.

9 hours ago, Kanerkano said:

thanks for this post, it is really a super problem..  before, we knew it would always attack nearest target, now, with regards to cities, it seems to attack everything else  

• Upvote 1