World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Gigant Transport Suggestion

Slapjack

I and several other players I have spoken to think the gigant transport should be able to be built a lot sooner than it is currently, potentially at munition 9.  At its current level in the game's new slow pace and the new focus on tanks, it takes far too long to be able to train them.  What do others think?  By the time players level to munition 12 the need for moving their units toward the middle has already taken place, so the ONLY option is to spend diamonds on them, or use a ship transport which not everyone can make it to a naval base.

Ok so 6 days in to a map.  My muni 14 will be complete and finally be able to make gigants.  But wait.  We've already made it to and control the center.  Since navy is COMPLETELY useless by the time you can actually make it and air power is a later thing also. Why not at least let us move our ground troops efficiently a bit sooner

• Upvote 1

On February 11, 2016 at 5:01 AM, Slapjack said:

Don't think the admin care too much about this post :/

I absolutely love the fact that if an admin doesn't respond within first day or so people freak out or say that they don't care lol. But what some people don't get is there is more that they have to do than sit on their butts and watch the forums 24/7 and also somethings there aren't many things to be said lol. It just amuses me the dynamics of the forums :D

~Waffles

• Upvote 1

On 2016/2/19 at 3:14 PM, Waffles said:

I absolutely love the fact that if an admin doesn't respond within first day or so people freak out or say that they don't care lol. But what some people don't get is there is more that they have to do than sit on their butts and watch the forums 24/7 and also somethings there aren't many things to be said lol. It just amuses me the dynamics of the forums :D

~Waffles

And you know me better than myself do.;)

• Upvote 1