World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

1st Maintenance of the New Patch

Peter

On February 3, 2016 at 6:05 AM, Peter said:

Commanders,

The changes will be made gradually based on the amazing feedback from all of you! This first maintenance is most likely to happen at 23:00 pm 2/3 PST. 

What‘s New

•Adjusted the durability of reconstructed buildings to 20%

Initially, reconstructing was designed to reduce the costs of recovering from nothing. But repeating reconstructing buildings to full durability makes the war endless, which is not the purpose of this function.  

•Added Blueprints in battlefield missions

Every active commander deserves rewards, and blueprints shouldn’t be an obstacle of unlocking armaments in early stage of war.

•Increased the amount of resources including BP in Domestic Affairs; the higher level your Admin Area, the more resources you can get

The bubble sucks especially when you get so little from it. So the higher level and bigger territory your admin areas are, the more output will come from Domestic and the higher chance of getting BP

•Reduced the frequency of Domestic Affairs

Bubbles are annoying when your territory gets bigger. So when leveling up, the frequency will drop but the rewards will increase.

•Improved the gold production and the costs of unlocking advanced armaments

This is to make it more balanced in available units between the new and old players. And we will add more ways to obtain gold in future.

•Reduced the time needed to upgrade Air and Naval bases

It was too loooong to level up these two.

•Reduced the steel needed to build a Lv. 1 Mini Iron Mine to 20

When I decide to build a Iron Mine, it needs steel to build, which looks very impracticable.

•Added more steel rewards in early stage missions 

We shouldn’t get stuck on steel.

•Adjusted the rebel respawning location

•Reduced the protection time of Gold Mines from 24 hours to 0 hours after fulfilling the stage requirements

It's too long to wait after we fulfill the requirements. 

•Reduced the Victory Points needed to unlock Stage Prizes

The original V points needed for each Stage are: 1600, 2200, 6800, 17000 and 30000.

The new V points needed are: 1000, 1300, 3800, 7900 and 12000.

Bug fixes

•Fixed the dispatching issue of transport ship in naval force base

•Adjusted the load of Supplies to 0.01

•Fixed the bug that enabled injured troops to be healed after being upgraded in tech

•Switched the order of two aircraft carriers in munition factory

•Fixed the bug that enabled rubber factory to produce steel

•Fixed the bug that reconstructing buildings in league city cost no fortune

Can you explain how the drastic increase in gold cost to level up tech is balanced to in anyway help new players?  

18 hours ago, BladeGuner said:

It doesn't matter what units I'm using, being able to restore buildings to original levels is the problem. I have already moved to build different units, it won't get past the issue of not being able to kill buildings fast enough if you can reconstruct them faster than I can kill them.

They already fixed that problem. Did you not read that in the update notes?

On February 3, 2016 at 3:05 AM, Peter said:

What‘s New

•Adjusted the durability of reconstructed buildings to 20%

Initially, reconstructing was designed to reduce the costs of recovering from nothing. But repeating reconstructing buildings to full durability makes the war endless, which is not the purpose of this function.  

On February 3, 2016 at 3:05 AM, Peter said:

•Reduced the Victory Points needed to unlock Stage Prizes

The original V points needed for each Stage are: 1600, 2200, 6800, 17000 and 30000.

The new V points needed are: 1000, 1300, 3800, 7900 and 12000.

Hey Peter our battlefield didn't update the 30,000 V point win. All the stages are working.

image.png

13 hours ago, Jane said:

Hi sir. So this issue only happened on bases on your outer pass city, right? Please tell me which level of this army base and air base, and the coords. 

I can't know my battle just ended, but they were both lvl 3, it showed I could do my transports but nothing else

I'm livid. You guys messed up the arty tactic & now you've gone and done the same to healing. What's the point of getting to the higher levels to unlock theses tactics, if you guys are just going to change them when a player whines about them? Not cool. I'm VERY unhappy about this. 

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Semispaz said:

They already fixed that problem. Did you not read that in the update notes?

Hey Peter our battlefield didn't update the 30,000 V point win. All the stages are working.

image.png

I did read the update note. Apparently you didn't understand the notes. Making the buildings 20% in strength doesn't seem to solve the problem of the being restored to the same level they were when the were killed. This is the problem. When restored to same level it makes them have the same range and attack power as when they were killed. You still can't kill them fast enough to be able to wipe the entire city when the owner just keeps on restoring them, just because it takes less time to kill them doesn't mean you can in time. Apparently you can't understand the implications, as smart as you are trying to appear

On February 3, 2016 at 6:05 AM, Peter said:

•Adjusted the durability of reconstructed buildings to 20%  Nice and fair change

•Added Blueprints in battlefield missions  Great addition thank you

•Increased the amount of resources including BP in Domestic Affairs; the higher level your Admin Area, the more resources you can get  I have noticed the increase is nicely done thank you

•Reduced the frequency of Domestic Affairs. Maybe a little off, mostly cities pop in cycle and territories a little too rare

•Improved the gold production and the costs of unlocking advanced armaments This is broken in my opinion, the costs to level tech increased concerns me how it will negatively impact newer players.

•Reduced the time needed to upgrade Air and Naval bases Way too long before so nice thank you for this correction

•Reduced the steel needed to build a Lv. 1 Mini Iron Mine to 20 Good decisions :)

•Added more steel rewards in early stage missions This has been nice though with the reduced domestic affairs pop I'm actually finding the early stage to still have issues with getting hung up on steel

•Adjusted the rebel respawning location.   This was a terrible decision, the whiners aside the idea of the rapid respawn for the first little bit on the cities was pure genius.  It dealt with Inactives effectively, in addition if you build towers quick this was easy so to level up at that start removing level lag.  Whiners aside you should reconsider this change and put it back.

•Reduced the protection time of Gold Mines from 24 hours to 0 hours after fulfilling the stage requirements  Thank you

•Reduced the Victory Points needed to unlock Stage Prizes. Thank you

Changes I didn't see mentioned like the fact league bases can't supply until level 3, or the increase timer on the healing tactic, disappearing units have still been a issue that needs to be addressed as well.

Edited by Telwar

On 2016/2/4 at 9:03 PM, Telwar said:

Also again screwing around with tactics, are you seriously thinking?

Hey buddy, sincerely sorry for the inconvenience. The tactic problem noticed and have been forwarded to the tech guys to look into.

22 hours ago, BladeGuner said:

Just because Peter says it's the solution doesn't mean I agree that that is a solution 

And I agree with you, you can post your suggestions here.:D

• Upvote 1

I have been experiencing several tactics not working. Either not at all or no where near its entirety. I reset my tactics the first time and the new one that I switched to isn't working. Wasting gems because the techs didn't do a good job the first time. I would also like the issu  addressed about the absorbanent coin cost for upgrading troops. I haven't seen an explanation how boosting its cost helps new guys.

• Upvote 1

I would personally like to complain about the overall good cost for tech... I get it you want people to work for it... But it's 20k to upgrade to level 11 on a fighter... Now let me state that I've only played for three months... And I understand yo want to reward older players... But I came into the update with 300k good and that was barely enough to keep up with the first battle... But now we have guys with level 7 tech and I'm struggling to get past 6... And the only thing holding the players with hundreds of thousands of gold is the lack of honor tech points... Which means in a few battles you're gonna see that huge tech gap... Now another issue is that the game has lost its pvp essence... The game is extremely slow and boring and it's causing new players and old players to stop playing.... I like that the game has strategic value now and requires people to actually use a variety of units and stops that day three facerolls... But if there's no one to fight because no one want to be bored waiting to unlock units then you lose what made the game so much fun...  Suggestions would be to do away with the tech tree entirely... Honestly I think it was a bad idea... I get that you wanted to slower the pace of the game... But the tech tree has really killed the game... You already helped with the facerolls problem by increasing the resources to build units... That alone meant you couldn't build bombers in mass... And the whole upgrade cap will help keep super strong units from being on the map until 5-6 days in.... A better use for gold would be to use them in the commerce center for units and what not!!! Also why the hell is mobile infantry a level 6 tech??? Let's be honest the only people who use it are new players and people that just like watching them move around!!! That should have been level 2-3 and requiring it at such a high cost to get the next gun unit is nonsensical!!! A lot of good ideas in your update but the tech tree was poorly planned and executed 

• Upvote 1

• Peter unfeatured and featured this topic

Ok so in the interest of testing your adjustments to domestic affairs I built the exact same home base type as in the previous field before the field s closed.  Domestic affairs must be broken because your supposedly increased chance of blueprints is frankly not working.  In the previous field through domestic affairs I got one blueprint a day minimum.  So far due tomorrow this change in the last 5 days I've gotten only 2.  I realize changing things because you had people whining over clicking seems like a good idea but it's not working because of the far less pops of domestic affairs seems twice a day now the chances are far less.

I have a couple glitches to report, the first one is ss tank destroyers(randomly because a couple haven't shot me) shoot my anti tank and artillery and other non armored units

the next is how units disappear and don't show up, but you can't select them, one that really got me was around a tiger tanked that spawned, the aa were not there, luckily I had a scout go in first and take the damage out of no were, I couldn't see bullets or anything

image.png

image.png

Another 2 glitches I found only in an hour, for one the timer on my troops doesn't work right, I have bombers traveling at the same time and speed but ones double the other when they got there at the same time 

another huge glitch that is probably the worst of these, is I couldn't repair our league base!!! We just converted it and was under attack and I click repair, it starts the repair but then goes back and I have to select repair again! I sat there for about 5 minutes trying to repair and it didn't add any heal back on...... This is a huge glitch and needs to get looked at asap because im will be very mad if I lose a command center in league battle this way

image.png

image.png

image.png

• Peter unfeatured this topic
  • Peter unpinned and featured this topic